Shine A Light (Reprise)

Shine A Light (Reprise) - Kid vs Kat

Ships: No Ships

English: ⚠️ This is an alternative universe where if Coop didn't realize that he was suppose to share the soccer ball to his team. In case you didn't know, in Bend Like A Burtonburger, Coop and Dennis join the school's soccer team but Coop would rather show off than use teamwork. In this AU, it's the same thing but Coop didn't care about what Dennis said about being a "Mr. Team Player".⚠️

Spanish: ⚠️ Este es un universo alternativo donde si Coop no se dio cuenta de que se suponía que debía compartir el balón de fútbol con su equipo. En caso de que no lo supieras, en Bend Like A Burtonburger, Coop y Dennis se unen al equipo de fútbol de la escuela, pero Coop prefiere presumir que usar el trabajo en equipo. En este AU, es lo mismo, pero a Coop no le importó lo que dijo Dennis sobre ser un "Mr. Team Player".⚠️

📰 The Story 📰:

Cooper Davies Burtonburger was standing there, watching as his best friend, Dennis Lawrence Chan, took the soccer ball to finish the game. Apparently, since Cooper and Dennis joined the school's soccer team, Cooper had only wanted to show off his soccer skills and wouldn't let anyone else take the ball, making them feel unsatisfied about cheering for the game. As Harley said, I'm bored. "Yeah, wahoo," or Dennis said to Cooper while Cooper was trying to get his attention about the team winning when Dennis said, "Our team didn't win, you did!" Dennis said as he walked out of the window. Apparently, Cooper wants to be part of the game but when one of the kids took the ball away from him, Cooper tried to get their attention but Dennis said, "Yeah, like you're a one Mr. Team Player." After Dennis said those words, Cooper wasn't having it. Cooper immediately ran after Dennis and Dennis was about to kick the ball when Cooper grabbed his arm and kicked his groin. "OW!" Dennis groaned in pain. "THE FUCK COOP!?" Cooper started to physically attack Dennis on the green grass, Cooper was kicking, scratching, spitting, punching, and stomping all over Dennis's body. Dennis couldn't resist and wasn't going to be let down. The coach grabbed Cooper and said to him, "I'm informing your dad about all of this and you're disqualified from the team!"

Coop was shocked, as were everyone around him. Coop couldn't believe that he was being disqualified from the school's soccer team, all because he had attacked Dennis on the ground. The coach then left Coop on the ground and said, "Get your stuff and get out!" Coop flipped and left the field; he was devastated by his dismissal from the team, but also furious at Dennis for not doing anything about it. As Coop headed to his locker, he ignored the other students and gathered his belongings. He left the locker room without looking back.

That night, Cooper Burtonburger was sleeping in his solitary bunk bed, feeling lonely. He hadn't had a good day. Cooper was peacefully sleeping when he suddenly had a dream.

In his dream, he was in the boy's bathroom; he suddenly woke up to find himself holding a child-proof cap bottle of sedatives. Cooper suddenly felt compelled to open it; he tried to open it.

Coop: Stupid child proof caps!

Coop tried to open the bottle of sedative when he suddenly sensed someone else's presence; he looked behind to see Dennis. Dennis had his arms crossed with a menacingly smile on his face. Then everything went black and Coop was still holding the bottle of sedatives, but Dennis had somehow managed to sneak behind him and...

Dennis: 🎶 Aww look, Coop's going to 🎶

Coop looked around and saw his entire soccer team, circling around him while shouting...

Everyone: 🎶 Whine, whine, whine all night! 🎶

Dennis: 🎶 You don't deserve to live! 🎶

Everyone: 🎶 Why not kill yourself? 🎶

Dennis: 🎶 Here have a sedative 🎶

Everyone: 🎶 Whine, whine, whine! 🎶

Dennis: 🎶 Like there's no Santa Claus (boo-hoo) 🎶

Everyone: 🎶 You're pathetic because you whine! 🎶

Dennis: 🎶 You whine all night! 🎶

Cop decided to run away, but Dennis started catching up to him

Dennis: 🎶 (Whine) your ass is off the team

(Whine) go on and bitch and moan

(Whine) you don't deserve to dream

(Whine) you're gonna die alone 🎶

Cooper stopped running when he saw Dennis holding a soccer ball in front of him. Behind Dennis were the rest of the residents of Bootsville, all enchanted by his performance.

Residents of Bootsville: 🎶 Die alone!

Die alone!

Die alone!

Die alone! 🎶

Dennis stood there, waiting for Cooper to put on the child-proof cap. Cooper suddenly opened the cap and took a pill.

Suddenly... Cooper woke up, startled. He looked around, everything seemed normal, or did it?