Neverwood Academy

"I don't do that sort of stuff...or any stuff for that matter"

Name: Echo Enrich

Preferred name/Nicknames: Their preferred name is Echo, they don't have any nicknames but if someone gives him one and he likes it then that can be his nickname.

Gender: Demiboy

Sexuality: Gay

Pronouns: He/They

Age: 17

Year: 3 (Journeyman)

Class: Necromancer

Pet: A pure white small girl cat, the cat is also his mental health aid as well and helps him with his small panic attacks on a daily. She is very silly and active mostly around other people, she is silly with Echo but more so calm and balanced to fit his personality but also boost his mood up which he loves about her. She also likes to be a bit of a troublemaker, knocking things over before falling dramatically. She is a very dramatic cat as well and loves treats and rubs on her fur, usually playing dead and doing very fun and silly tricks for treats and love.

 She is a very dramatic cat as well and loves treats and rubs on her fur, usually playing dead and doing very fun and silly tricks for treats and love

(His pet cat)

Face claim: Don't have one for him

Appearance: He has a lanky, skinnish body with paleish skin like he never goes outside at all. He stands at a height of 5'5. He has a small hunch to his back, mainly just sluching badly and all the time too. He usually wears a white mask at all times barely taking it off. They have narrow, slim eyes, his pupils being heterochromia so his left eye is a silverish white while his right eye is a dark brownish black color. He has bags under his eyes mostly eyeliner and his eyes are a bit sunken in, most so looking dead. He has a small, faded scar on his nose as well. His teeth are slightly crooked, leaving a small gap in between his two front teeth. His hair is a light and fluffy texture, his hair being long to his neck. They have pure white hair color with his tips of his hair in black. He has some jewelry on his hands and clothes, he has ear piercings going up and down his ears, mostly cuffs and chains. He also has a bullhorn nose piercing. All he wears is black and white clothes as well never seeing him in a splash of a different color.

 All he wears is black and white clothes as well never seeing him in a splash of a different color