Drive Me Insane

Name: Cosmo Russell

Nickname: Has none as of right now but he is willing to have some honestly

Age: 17

Sexuality: Biromantic Demisexual

Gender: Bigender

Pronouns: Doesn't care what pronouns, mostly people use He/Him or They/Them though.

Description:

Extra:Has dark freckles lining his nose and cheeks with a bandaid on his nose and a tattoo on his neck

(This is what the tattoo looks like on his neck)

Personality: He is rather a glum and tired person all the time. He rarely talks to anyone and just either pays attention to other people's conversations or ventures off on his own to explore mostly doing his own thing. They prefer to keep to themselves and is usually calm and moody about something. They are very smart and intelligent especially having more so street smarts as well due to well being out in the streets at a early age. He can be nice and kind in his own way but its kind of rare honestly. He has insomnia due to not being able to sleep because of nightmares he has.

Powers: Blood Manipulation, can become strong enough to kill someone if he gets enraged enough. He more so honestly has the power over life and death as well but not as powerful because he didn't take much from his mother and took more from his father instead.

Loved Ones: Grandma, Grandpa and mother (deceased)

Likes: Tinkering, cats, drawing, food, being hands on, mechanical work, juice boxes, thinking quickly, learning new things, being by himself, small random things.

Dislikes: Mean and annoying people, working so much, ladybugs, people pestering him, being annoyed, when people want to be his friend.

Strengths: His powers, fighting, his will to live, blood, knows how to speak other languages, knows sign language, very quick reflexes, being independent.

Weakness: His grandparents, talking about his family, being anemic, always getting sick easily, losing blood and getting headaches from his powers, social skills, working with people.

Backstory: Cosmo's doesn't have much to his backstory but pain and agonizing. His mother always kept secrets from him and even used him for her own personal gain with everything and if she couldn't use him, she would call him a worthless nobody and call him names especially at a young age. His father was rarely present in his daily life and he didn't know him that well. He more so resented him than hated him, he felt anger towards his father for not helping him but whenever he was around his mother acted like an angel around him and towards Cosmo's too. He usually ran away to his grandparents house because it was the only safe place he knew, thus learning a few skills from them as well as combat because his grandfather was teaching a boxing class at the time. Whenever he returned home back yo his mother's house, she would always belittle him and cause sometimes physical pain to him at times. After a while though, he had gotten sick of this and snapped. He accidentally used his powers on her, draining the blood from her and almost killed her. His mother was pleading for her life wanting forgiveness but Cosmo wouldn't give it to her. She cursed at him and called him names saying he was just like his father, killing people. That made him snap more and killed her in the end. He ran away and went back to his grandparents house and started living with them, he had to tell them everything and his grandparents revealed to him that his father was more than what she bargained for in the end. Soon, he did get taken away by the government though for some scientific research and well the rest is history from there.

Other:

- He actually knows how to sew and stitch just a random thing honestly.

-He is deathly allergic to bees, apples, and peanut butter.

- He has horrible insomnia and gets nightmares a lot, he rarely sleeps honestly

- Speaks Spanish mostly than English but when he does speak Spanish though its most likely someine pissed him off enough and he started cursing them out in Spanish.

- He is anemic, basically he has low iron and he gets weaker as well when he uses too much of his own blood.

Quotes:

"When life gives me lemons, I just like to squeeze them into people's eyes"

"That's one bada** power"

"How about Isee how many minutes does it take to drain the blood from your body?"

"Why does everyone keep comparing me to anime characters, this is becoming annoying now"

"How tiresome"