Drive Me Insane

Name: Primrose

Nickname: Prim, Rim, Rose

Age: 17

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Description:

(Has the tattoo on her back and its much larger)

Personality: People may think she is cold or even mean but she really isn't and it kind of shows. She is very sweet and honestly silly in a way where she does random things mostly unconciously. She is more so on the 'cutesy' side and honestly thinks nothing is wrong. She can however hold her ground and won't hesitate to punch someone. Will she regret it and feel bad after? Yes, yes she will. Don't understimate her though, she has been through a lot honestly and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Powers: Ice manipulation

Loved Ones: Her foster parents and her brother

Likes: Making friends, wanting to explore the world someday, being optimistic, cold things, ice cream, snowflakes, anything white, candy, her foster parents, her brother, animals, helping other people.

Dislikes: Pessimistic people, cotton candy, hot things, summer, getting brain freezes, getting headaches, her tattoo, feeling like she will disappoint someone, people pushing her away, people underestimating, seeing too much blood. 

Strengths: Her keen sense of hearing, very strong mostly in her legs, being neat and  organized, her powers, can get really mad and make a lot of things happen with her ice powers, knows how to cooperate with people.

Weakness: Not very focused, being a bit clumsy, bottling up her feelings, always being bored, a bit with social skills, brain freezes with her powers, headaches, if she uses her powers to much her hands tend to freeze over with ice, seeing a lot of blood.

Backstory: She never knew her real parents because at a young age more like baby age she was taken from them and never to be returned to them again. She only knows the family she got taken to which was actually a cult but she didn't know that at the time. She lived out her days with all her brothers and sisters, she was mainly friends with Maverick though but they didn't have names. They all called each other by numbers and had nametags with numbers on them. She was number 62 and Maverick was number 63 so she was always with him because of their numbers being close together. Some of the girls were jealous of her because of that and her unusual hair color and eyes too but she never paid them no mind. Years went by and she was 13 now and it was about to be the next harvesting. Every year everyone picks a letter and if you have A or Z you will be picked to sacrfice yourselves to their only one God they serve. She unfortunately got A and she was the next sacrfice. At first she was happy she got picked but Maverick knew something strange was happening here. So he went yo investage things. He came back to her and told her all the things that has happened and showed her proof too. That was enough to tell her that she definitely needed to get out of this place. So they devised a plan well Maverick did, Primrose was trying to convince them that she didn't want to be picked. Her guardian refused to let her go and kept her until the sacrifice where she had to get a tattoo of the moon phases so she can represent their moon and the other person gets the sun and together they will make eclipse and die together for their harvetsing. Maverick finally had a plan and finally got Primrose out of there. It was hell to get her out but he did anyways. By the end they soon later got adopted by two nice people he really wanted them but unfortunately they were poor. When she was 17 now, she got taken by the governemnt and everything was history from there.

Other:

- She is allergic to licorice and pollen

- She actually named herself from a book she read years ago and decided to name herself that. She also named Maverick after a dog which he hated but kept it anyways.

- When she sees blood she tends to pass out, when she wakes up she is a completely different person from before and may feel completely murderous honestly and bat sh*t crazy.

Quotes:

"Bibbidy, Bobbity, Boo! You are now a stick"

"How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a wood can chuck...wood...nevermind"

"How many times can you say Kiwi...wait...ah shucks"

"Can I get sprinkles!?"

"I never heard that word before...what does it mean?"