Unearthly

"Oh thank you for the food - This isn't my food - nevermind"

Name: Atlas Sanchez

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him mostly but doesn't mind any other pronouns

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Atlas is a bit of a introvert and an extrovert honestly, he'll socialize and talk for a bit but once his social battery goes down he is out quickly saying his goodbyes and leaving after that. He tends to be a bit of a foodie. Nevermind a lot of a foodie because he can eat a lot to be such a skinny person he is. He is very nice and sweet when he wants to be but can also be silly and a sometimes sarcastic with his words. He is more so the chill cousin and also a bit of the chaotic cousin too who likes to make trouble at times. He mostly will just sit on his phone forgetting the people around him and can and will watch youtube half the day.

He isn't the most productive person and can be a tad bit lazy as well. He is calm, seeing ghosts with his glasses and just thinking that they want food so he tends to give them food from his pockets and leave. Why does he have food in his pockets? Who knows with Atlas, he is random and a also a bit of the weird cousin yet cool cousin too. He likes to always watch anime and will give a two hour explanation about an anime he is on. He also does the occasional cosplays on tiktok, enjoying his fans and views that he dresses up for. When someone needs emotional support he is there for them, he isn't the best but he will try at least listen, he sucks at advice though and will say "you do you, you got this." Yeah not the best.

Looks: (Am I obsessed with this boy? no...maybe this isn't the first time I have used this face claim and it won't be my last👹)

maybe this isn't the first time I have used this face claim and it won't be my last👹)