Spidey Senses

Looks like i'll be bringing back an old character, changed the name though and most likely face claim.

[ 🕸️🕷️🌃 ]

< Kaine Thatcher >

°Glowstick°

"Aw sh*t, here we go again"

Full name: Kaine Thatcher

Date of Birth: October 12th, 18

Gender and Pronouns: Male; He/Him

Sexuality: Closeted Bisexual (yes he is one of those guys who denies that he is gay)

Face claim:

Scars: Some minor scars on his hands and arms, mostly from fights out of costume and in costume

Piercings: Has a silver stub piercing on his nose and three ears piercings lining his ears. Mostly ear cuffs.

Tattoos: He immediately got a tattoo as soon as he hit 18 and never told his brothers though especially Lucifer. He has one small skull tattoo on his ankle, a small his zodiac sign tattoo on his wrists which he hides with a bandaid and a big dragon tattoo on his back.

Superpowers: Glow in the dark, speed, flexibility, night vision, webbing.

Spidey Suit:

Personality: He is well not the best

Personality: He is well not the best. He gets annoyed easily but tries to calm his anger down with sarcastic comments and eye rolls, pretending not to listen to the person. He can be a bit mean especially to his younger brother, its all out of love though. He tries to be a calm level headed person and to do so he cleans, he cleans, cleans, cleans. He cleans a lot. He is a clean freak and might have OCD actually because he wants everything to be perfect and in order, nothing out of place, it annoys him if it is. He tries to be rational but can come off as a big jerk to most people because the way he says things to people. At a certain point, if his anger is high enough he will start pushing people out the way and cursing people out. This is why he has anger management classes which has actually been helping him. He can be very cold to people especially to new people he doesn't know too. He is more so nice in his own way honestly, affectionate but never knows how to show it properly. He is also a bit of a fashionista too.

Weakness: His anger, being a clean freak, his OCD, doing things under pressure, being pressured by something, stress, his hearing.

Strength: Fighting (definitely that), knowing first aid, his powers, his weapons, his speed, his flexibility, has keen eyesight, his toxic webs, and his ability to see in the dark.

Other: His hearing isn't that good because he tends to hear ringing in his ears at times especially in important times, his ears are his weak spot as well due to one hit and he literally can't hear for a bit like a flashbomb or something went off near his ear.

Parents:

- Daniel Thatcher

- Heather Thatcher ( Deceased)

Siblings:

- Alex Thatcher

- Lucifer Thatcher

Partners:

- None that he knows of as of right now, he has had a girlfriend though which she was really sweet but he dumped her a** just for like no reason at all. He never talked about her since then though, there was a reason but he refuses to tell his brothers. His brothers wondered what happened but he refuses to tell.

Other: He smokes a lot, tries to hide it though usually smokes away from his two brothers or smokes in his room. Will say now, Anger Management Classes have taught him a lot actually, not in the good ways either.