Highschool Mayhem

"You would think that I know what I am doing but

"You would think that I know what I am doing but...alas, I am a mess of unfinished thoughts. My apologies about that, mon chéri"

Full name: Cassian Pierre

Nicknames: Cass, Cassy or Cassi, Artsy, Anything else is fine to him as long as it's appropriate

Gender + Pronouns: Male, He/Him

Age: 22

Birthday: April 18th

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Cassian is more so the quiet teacher who doesn't talk or engage with a lot of the teachers, mostly off by himself having lunch or talking with some students about their grades. He isn't a hard to please teacher and very easy going and laid back. He can control his class but at the same time isn't strict with a bunch of rules or annoying things either. He is a very soft spoken teacher who has an unknown accent, it is mixed with french but the other half sounds like german but no one can really tell.

He even did a guessing game about it but no one could guess it. Any appreciation from the students to him is enough, he loves being appreciated by his students a lot, even in middle school or in elementary school as well. He is very patient, passive and a bit of a pushover but can stand up for himself just rather reason with people instead of arguing and fighting. That's not what his sister would want anyways. He always believed that if he tries to make a safe space and safe auras with him for his students and even teachers where they just talk to him about any issues they are having or even just to talk too.

He is a sweetheart and compassionate, refuses to turn down anyone that is in need of help and advice, if he can't he will answer honestly that he can't answer that and that they should ask someone else in the nicest way possible. He doesn't think he can get really angry, just wanted to be the best perosn he can be for everyone around. Sure he gets a little tired of annoyed from day to day life issues but he tries not to show it either to his students.

Looks: