Shattered Unity

Quote:

"I don't need you and I never needed you. Not ever. Don't you think I will depend on you no more"

Full name: Cordelia Mayhem

Nicknames: Delia, Del, Cord, Cor, Cordel, Coco.

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Age: 16

Appearance:

(This face claim was so cute I just had to use it)

Elemental Ability: Pure Elemental; Water

Animal Guide: She has a sugar glider named Candy who well actually eats sugar sure some sugar gliders don't but he does and actually loves sugar cubes as a treat.

Personality: She is very sweet and almost like a mother figure. She is very loyal and sweet but also can be bad and will fight someone if she needs too, she will also ends someone life if need be. Other than that she wants to help anyone that she can and is very protecting and has a sweet and loving aura to her at all times.

Likes: Sweet things, pink, helping other, being nice, other people being nice, Candy, cute accessories, her water powers, being protective of other people, being a mother figure for everyone, coloring, drawing.

Dislikes: Rude comments, rude people, dark clothing, spiders, bugs, anything gross or disgusting, having pet peeves, her OCD, racism, homophobes, always being asked for something, annoying people.

Fears: Being forgotten or alone, lots of blood, silence.

Strengths: Being able to fight especially with her powers, when she gets angry her powers rise up more with her anger and she gets even more powerful, being loyal, her strength with her powers.

Weaknesses: Being forgotten or alone, the silence, seeing lots of blood, bugs, spiders, disgusting things or gross things, mold, moss, getting her clothes dirty.

Weapon: She has a cool metal blue fan (like Kitana off of Mortal Kombat) and she can use it to control her water better.

Backstory: Unknown

Other:

- If anyone needs a therapist or a mother figure she is the best OC for that.

- When it comes to her powers, she is very powerful with her water.

- Her name means 'Jewel of the Sea' for a reason.