High School Mayhem

"What matters is the friends that you make along the way and sweets!"

Full name: Winter Tile Wright

Nicknames: Doesn't have any nicknames so far but some people used to call them Sunflower

Gender + Pronouns: Non-binary (amab), Any pronouns but since they are sort of androgynous in the face they don't know if they are male or female so people just go by they/them

Age: 17

Birthday: February 10th

Sexuality: Demiromantic Pansexual

Personality: Winter is the more shy and antisocial type who doesn't talk a lot. More so they don't talk at all and sign language or write down most of their stuff. They are a selective mute, always covering their lower half of their face ashamed of showing anyone what they look like without covering their lower half of their face.

They feel like if they don't then someone will call them names or ridicule them which has happened several times, that's why they don't talk or show anyone the lower half of their face just scared of what other people may think. They are very naive, might get taken advantage of easily but not that stupid, they mostly just overthinks a lot and if they cough or feel sick they will immediately look it up on google and if it says they have stage three cancer they will immediately believe it going to the doctors only to find out..well nothing happened besides them getting dry throat.

They are very carefree, always getting distracted easily and wondering off just because they saw something mostly a butterfly and wanted to chase after it to see if they can catch it. They are a very daydreaming and absentminded person, and will literally just run in a circle pretending they are an airplane wanting to see how high they can go. (News flash: they can't fly). They are kind, sweet and insightful yet mostly a quiet, aloof, and quiet person but people just can't see them smile underneath because they refuse to let people see anything. If someone is hurting their friends though they will go into protective mode quickly, always making sure their friends come first before them. They can also become focused and careful, becoming aware of their surroundings quickly if they know something is up and they always have a gut feeling if there is. They can be a bit mischievous with their sign language mostly just messing with people who don't know sign language honestly, they think its funny to see their reaction at not knowing what they signed.

Looks: