Cheong Academy

Note: I am doing research on Indian and their culture so I don't mess up this character so if anyone wants to give more info they can.

"I am at your service, Mi-Chan"

Name: Samaira Yadav

Nicknames: Sam, Mair, Mai, Air, anything else.

Age: 23

Sex: Female

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Birthday: 11/18, Scorpio

Nationality: Indian

Ethnicity: Mixed, Indian and Asian.

Family: She got adopted when she was 11

- Foster Mother/ Taniya Yadav - Has a good relationship with her but not that good due to not taking her mdeication.

- Foster Father/ Vishnu Yadav - Has a pretty good relationship with him but not very good either, she barely talks to her parents.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: She is loyal to Cherry to the end and will do anything for her. She also is a loyal and friendly person in general. People might think she is a little stuck up at times but she is actually a nice person who onlh just likes to stick to the rules, being a teacher's pet and all honestly. She can be silly at times, usually making silly jokes and dances to cheer people up mostly to Cherry honestly. She has grown to more so accidentally fall for Cherry because she was close with her. She didn't want anything to happen to her and her being shot just ticked her off even more. She has another side though to her and she can be a but ruthless with competition and tends to make drama just wanting to see how much she can get under someone's skin. She is very smart and plans very, very well and thought out with eveything. She can also hold grudges and can be very cold to people if she needs to be or stern. She always has a reason for everything though, she just excuteses it in a horrible way due to her lifestyle and her past, especially what other people told her. Her ways are a bit twisted by an accident and her way of thinking because she learned by the wrong people. She had horrible parent figures.

Good Traits: Loyal, devoted, following the rules, fun, silly, sweet.

Bad Traits: Her methods are a bit twisted by an accident and her way of thinking, drama, competitive.