Spidey Senses

I never had a villain Kit before honestly, gotta love Kit though anyways

[ 🕷️🕸️🧨]

° Smoker °

< Kit Cooper >

"À la folie. To insanity"

Full name: Kit Cooper

Date of Birth and age: July 28th; 17

Gender and Pronouns: Demiboy; He/They

Sexuality: Pansexual (heavy male lean)

Face claim:

(Him tryna give a hero a hug even though he is a villain or convince them to give him a subway sandwich)

Scars: Has a scars all over his hands he covers with multiple band aids, has a scar on his nose which he also covers with a cute band aid. All his band aids are literally mismatched, has animal, anime, colorful, etc all kinds of bandaids. Has a slash on his eyebrow, looks more like he cut it himself on his right eyebrow which most likely he did.

Piercings: He has a black bullhorn nose piercing, a piercings in the gap of his tooth, and four piercings on his ears some of them are cuffs as well.

Tattoos: If temporary tattoos works then yes, he has tattoos. He is actually a bit scared to get a real one, scared of needles.

Superpowers: Smoke, detonators, small bombs, can make a sleep induced mist.

Spidey Suit: (Couldn't find one sadly)

His suit is well a dark green with red mixed in. He has black lines only on his gloves and mask. His spider emblem is on his back and hands instead. He actually keeps a leather red jean jacket overtop of his suit, he says he gets cold actually that is the only reason why. He usually has a utility belt hooked around his waist for easy access, he usually gets his bombs and such from there. His gloves are fingerless to show off his fingers and well his always polished nails. Always like alway wears mismatched shoes.

Other: He has a missing tooth in the front of his teeth and his teeth are crooked, he also has a small overbite as well.

Personality: He is actually a bit chaotic and funny to be exact. He is humorous, well a bit of dark humor mixed in between actually. He is a villain yes but he is a bit stupid honestly to be a villain. Well he seems stupid to be exact. He never thinks before he does things and it seems like he goes forth with everything especially never thinking before he says anything either. He actually does think, he thinks out all his plans at times. He tries to anyways. He is a bit more dark to say the least though in some aspects, he is sick of being looked down upon and people always blaming him. He may honestly kill someone without warning or hurt someone badly, its mainly because they angered him though. He can get annoyed and angry pretty easily. He is a bit flirty and very clumsy though, mainly accident prone. They are really random especially with what they say to people, when they are in their more so villiain persona though he is a bit more dark and cruel.

Weaknesses: Being too cold or too hot, always getting hurting, not caring about himself, sleeping, having random nose bleeds and passing out mostly from heat exhaustion, his eyesight, when people get mad at him or blame him for everything, feeling like he did something wrong, accident prone, being clumsy, knocking into things.

Strengths: Doing daring things, leaping into action, climbing, fighting, body being agile, his weapons, his powers, his keen sense of hearing and smell, wanting to do daring things, having the mental fortitude to be strong, distractor for people, having the ability to lie, can't be manipulated easily, actually being really smart.

Other: His eyesight isn't that good with 20/20 vision, he needs glasses actually but he doesn't know that. He also actually is colorblind too, more so light spectrum colorblind aka, Protanomaly, aka 'red' light. Which basically it makes red look more green and less bright for him, it doesn't really affect his performance that much unless he has to describe someone that is wearing a lot of bright colors or red colors. Its ironic because his whole color scheme is red and green, he can still see those colors but its more dull and he gets confused is all.

Parents:

- Mother; River Cooper (Deceased)

- Father; Sebastian Cooper

- Stepmother; Linda Wayland

Siblings: N/A

Partners: Alex Thatcher, love him and wouod never hurt him. He refuses to let him know he is a villain though and will keep it from him at all cost.

Other:

- Actually knows a lot of languages like Spanish, Latin, Norwegian, Greek, and other languages which is surprising to say the least.

-  A big Lady Gaga's fan, would marry her if he could. (Sorry Alex). Still loves Rock music but loves Lady Gaga the most.

- Rich actually but rarely tells anyone that, hasn't told Alex that though and refuses for anyone to come to his house, not even Alex.

"We're beyond humanity"