Cheong Academy

"I am actually camera shy believe it or not"

Name: Riaz Cruz

Nicknames: Riri, anything else people wants to call him he doesn't care.

Age: 22

Sex: Male

Gender: Demiboy

Pronouns: He/They

Birthday: 7/14, Cancer

Nationality: Brazilian
(I get confused with these two ngl)
Ethnicity: Afro-Brazilian, his mother was mixed so she is more so Afro-Latina and his father was Brazilian more so White Brazilian.

Family:

- Mother/ Francisca Cruz - such a momma's boy and loves his mother dearly that's why he treats every women he sees sweetly and kindly.

- Father/ Ivan Cruz - Dirvorce recently with the other, never talks or speaks about him, hates him and no one knows why nor does he say anything either.

Sexuality: Pansexual (Heavy male lean)

Personality: He is actualy really sweet and kind to everyone, he has a nurturing personality and gets along with mostly everyone. They can be a bit oblivious and absentminded at times, spacing out a bit sometimes but in a more so cute way. He is extremely intelligent and smart, never being too mean unless he has to but can't honestly. He is pretty camera shy actually but isn't afraid to give his fans what they want. They can actually sing and do small acts. They tend to be well rounded and do a bit of everything honestly, not afraid to do a bit of everything and never really sticking to one thing. They try to keep a mask on while on camera and people rarely sees what he looks like undernearth of the mask, it was a couple times he took off his mask and people went crazy but he put it back on immediately after that. He is pretty popular with the ladies due to how sweet he is and his voice is almost like honey, you can get lost in his voice to be honest how smooth it is but also a bit scrathy too, its nice to hear, his laugh and smile even is pretty and cute too. Due to that, his fans always makes edits of him and call him such a 'cutie patootie'. Don't be fooled though, They do have another side to him where if he does get mad enough he will curse them out or punch them in the face. Deeply regrets it after though even if they do deserve it and will apologize. (Best personality cause he is a cutie patootie, agree, agree now)

Good Traits: Sweet, nurturing, such a gentlemen., a cutie patootie.

Bad Traits: Never being able to talk back, too sweet and loyal, apologizing even if he didn't do anything wrong.