//1//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Jimin looked around the hallway to search for the black haired guy but if he find him . He furrowed his eyebrows then stop at the middle of hallway of the mansion .

"Where is he , I didn't even find him at the room?" He mumbles under his breath and again starting to look around for the younger.

He come across the big front yard of the mansion and here he found his brother , playing with his Dog Zack .
He was running all over the yard while his dog was following him .

Jimin smiled at his brother and walked outside to the mansion then went to the yard where his brother was playing around with his dog .

Jimin saw Yeonjun was wearing a oversized hoodie with pink coloured . He was looking cute while wearing that hoodie and playing around while giggling like a baby .

Jimin always adored his brother like he is the most precious thing in the world well for Jimin , he was . Yeonjun is the most precious thing for Jimin and he know he had to take care of his baby brother.

Yeonjun was kind , soft hearted innocent and sensitive like a little kid . He get hurt easily with his feelings. He was more like a kid even though he was grown up.  Jimin don't have any problems with this that his brother act like this but others did have problems.

Yeonjun used to bullied at school that why Jimin request His parents to homeschooled Yeonjun. The younger Didn't had any problems with this because jimin was always there for him at the home but until Jimin left for another city for study when Yeonjun was 11 years old .

Jimin come backed after five years and after that Yeonjun again started to spent time with his hyung .

Yeonjun used to get insults from others like , others family members, his father yes his father. Because Mr park don't want Yeonjun to be weak or fragile. He want his son to be strong and handle his work. 

Jimin disagree with this and told his father that he can handle his work again, he don't need to drag Yeonjun in this dark world of mafia .

And also about their mother, she left the world when Yeonjun and Jimin both was young. That's why Jimin never let the younger felt left out always take care of him like a mother .

Yeonjun always get hurt whenever someone said something bad to him but Jimin was always there for him cheer him and let him do whatever he wants to .

Now the older was staring at the younger with loving eyes until Yeonjun tripped over something and fall at the land of grass .