//5//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"I like it!" Yeonjun said while showing his final choice to jimin who take a deep breath of relief Because Finally the younger chose something.

"Glad to know , Lisa go to the cashier here is my card" jimin give her his card as Lisa went to the cashier with the clothes .

"Do you want to go somewhere else now?" Jimin said while getting up from his place as yeonjun take some while to think then nod his head .

"Yeah let's go the arcade" jimin nod his head then went to the arcade of that was in the mall . Yeonjun was walking where jimin was behind him .

His eyes was literally sparkling while looking at those colourful lights suddenly the claw machine caught his attention as he called jimin which made the older looked up at him.

"Yes?" "Junnie wants to play this, give me some coins?" Yeonjun show jimin his palm which was covered with his oversized hoodie. Jimin chuckled and take some coins out of his pocket then give it to yeonjun.

Yeonjun put one coin inside the machine and started to play . He try to get the one plushie he like but seems like it was his bad luck Because the plushie was slipping out of the claw every time .

"Hyung~!" Yeonjun whined , Because he can't get the plushie he want . “let me try for once" jimin said and put another coin inside the machine then started to play .

But still jimin also can't get the plushie. The older sighed and turned to yeonjun who was looking at the plushie with a sad pout .
"Don't worry Junnie , hyung will buy you more plushies" jimin said as yeonjun slowly nod his head .

"Do you wanna go home?" Yeonjun nod his head in yes as the older again let out a sigh and hold his hand then started to walk towards the exit .

“don't be sad Junnie , hyung will buy you more plushies I promise" jimin said tried to cheer the younger. Yeonjun smiled as he looked at the older .

"Really, don't break your promise later" he said as jimin chuckled then nod his head then head towards their car .

Soobin was watching them leaving from the mall while standing near the glass bar . He push his inner cheek with his tongue while staring at yeonjun then let out a deep chuckled and walked away .

Time skip

Steve was walking at the hallway while being at his phone. Until he saw beomgyu at the hallway, coming from the other side . He smirked and put his phone inside his pocket.

Beomgyu didn't notice that Steve was coming from the other side until he was pulled by the older .

"What the heck!!" The sudden pull almost caught him off guard as Steve was smirking at him .