//9//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun turned to look at his hyung's worried face. "What happened to you?" He asked but jimin remain silent and he was in his thoughts.

Yeonjun shook him a little which made jimin comeback into his senses and turned to his brother.

"Huh? Do you want something yeonjun?" He asked but yeonjun shook his head in no.
"What happened to you?"he again asked to the older.

"Nothing Junnie, hyung is okay" Jimin said with a smile but yeonjun did know something is off with the older but he thought to leave it now so he nodded.

"Okay, Junnie is going to his room then see you later" Yeonjun said and walked down from jimin's bed then walked out of the room while Hugging his plushie in his arm.

Jimin let out a deep sigh and hold his forehead. Lots of things was running around his mind and he can't let them out because it's now about yeonjun not only about him.

Yeonjun walked into his room and jumped on his bed. "Junnie is tired" he mumbled from inside his pillow. He looked up to the table beside his bed. He was thinking about jimin and he feel his eyelids become heavy and soon he fall asleep while holding his plushie.

Two days later

Beomgyu was finding some important files but he can't find them. He was getting annoyed because he can't find the files. Steve walked into the room with some boxes of weapons and noticed beomgyu.

"Yo, what with this look of rage in your face?" Steve asked as he put down the boxes and walked upto him and stood beside beomgyu.

"Don't disturb me soohan, I am not in mood to argu with you" beomgyu said, still finding his files like crazy. Steve got it that maybe beomgyu is finding some important files that's why he looks so pissed off.

"Whatever let me help you with this" Steve went to the other side and start finding the files as well. "You don't have to" beomgyu replied while looking under the table but Steve didn't said anything just continue to find the files.

Moments later Steve find some files inside the cabinet and took them out and turned to show them to beomgyu. "Are you looking for this?" Beomgyu looked up to Steve and saw the files at his hands which he was finding for last one hour.

"Yes, thanks for finding them-" beomgyu stood up from the ground but he hit his knee at the table which made beomgyu lost his balance and was about to fall but Steve grab him by waist with one arm.

Soobin was passing by there while talking with hueningkai and he noticed the youngers in the room. "Oh Wow-this two must be testing my singleness" hueningkai said when he looked into the room.

"Yeah, but I don't know when beomgyu will stop rejecting Steve, not like my business tho" soobin said and start to walk again but hueningkai was still standing there watching the drama.

Soobin come back and pull his ear then dragged hueningkai with him like this.
"Yah You dumb penguin, we have work to do" soobin said while dragging hueningkai with him and the younger was trying to free himself.

Beomgyu moved away from Steve and take the files from his hands. "Thanks for finding them" with that beomgyu walked out of the room with his files.

Steve just stood there with a smile on his face. He scratch the back of his head and thought to leave the room as well. He put his hands inside his pockets and walked out of the room.

On the other side

Yeonjun whispered something to Lisa as she looked at him then nodded her head.
They both walked up to jimin who was playing with his phone and stood beside him.

"Start it," Yeonjun whispered as Lisa nodded and cleared her throat and start her act.

"So yeonjun you want to go to festival huh? Like since when you start to go places like this?" Lisa said out loud which caught jimin's attention to them.

"Now I want to! Because there are lots of fun things!" Yeonjun said. Jimin raised his eyebrows while looking at them. "What are you guys are talking about?" He finally asked because he was curious.

"Oh nothing just yeonjun want to go to the Seoul festival but it will be crowded so he shouldn't go there?" Lisa stated as jimin nodded then look at the younger.

"Do you really want to go there?" Jimin asked to the younger and yeonjun nodded his head with a sad pout on his face. "Okay if he wants then let's go there, I mean why not when he want it by himself?" Jimin said as Lisa wide her eyes.

"You suRe?" Jimin nodded and got up from his place. "Yeah I am sure now I am going to take shower so move aside" Lisa and yeonjun move aside from jimin way as the older went to his room.

"Thanks Noona!!" Yeonjun and Lisa did a high fived with each other and both of them start to laugh because they're plan worked. Yeonjun saw the commercial of Seoul festival in internet so he thought it will be better for jimin as the older is being stressed about something and they could have fun there too.

"I knew it hyung will agree with this if it's about me, thanks for your help" Yeonjun said as Lisa shrugged her shoulders with a smile.

"That's nothing little cutie pie, it's my job" Lisa said and make a face of pride which made yeonjun laughing so much. Lisa and yeonjun was more like partner in crime.

I was listening music while writing this part and skipping stones was playing and I was left speechless with the high notes and heavenly vocals of them😭 mostly hueningkai's high note

Anyway kinda short part sorry for this but I hope u guys enjoy the part

Bye ❤️