//3//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Jimin was sitting at the couch doing something, suddenly yeonjun come to him with his dog in his arms and sat down beside his brother.

"Hyungie~" jimin turned to his brother with a smile as yeonjun was rubbing his dog head. 

"Do you need anything?" Jimin asked with soft tone and yeonjun slowly nodded his head with a pout. 

"Junie want to play with hyungie , but seems like hyungie is busy" he mumbled but jimin heard him so well .

"Do you want play with hyung, okay let's go I am not busy" jimin said while arranging his files together and yeonjun let out a scream of joy .

Time skip

At the other side

Soobin was checking his guns until his twin come to disturb him. "Hyung~ do you wanna eat some chips~" Steve said with a annoying tone , well it's his job to tease the older when he is busy .

"What's wrong with you idiot" soobin said with a cold tone and glare at him which made the blonde haired guy to shut up because he is scared of his twin.

"Nothing I was just pulling you leg" Steve replied and went to the other side of the room then jump at soobin bed because they both was at his room .

Soobin was done with checking guns as he placed them down at the table then went to the door . He was about to call yeji but Steve cut his words .

"She is not home" Soobin turned to the younger to saw , Steve was eating his chips with a grin .

"Is beomgyu downstairs?"he asked the blonde haired who shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know?" He replied.

"How did you don't know? You're always after him, flirting with him" soobin said and Steve choked on his chips which made the older smirked.

"Hyung! Don't tease me like this!" Steve got up from the bed and was about to go downstairs but he get stopped by his twin.
"I guess you're going downstairs as well so why don't you take them" soobin said and Steve rolled his eyes and take the box of guns with him and walked out of the room.

Soobin room

Time skip

Jimin was coming out of his brother and was heading to downstairs after yeonjun fall asleep. Suddenly he heard his father called his name .

He went to his father and stood beside him with arms crossed his chest. "What do you want to say?" He asked as his father said that they have a party to attend after two days .

"Do we need to take yeonjun with us?" Jimin asked as Mr park nodded his head and look at him. "Of course , he is going with us" Mr park replied and jimin know it's no use to argue with him now .

So he just Nodded and walked away towards his room . He meet Lisa at the stairs who heard everything as well

"But yeonjun don't like crowd places right?" She said but jimin remain silent and just went away to his room because he and everyone know yeonjun don't like crowd places but if his father cares about this .

Next day

"But Junnie don't want to go~" Yeonjun whined as jimin let out a sigh and looked at his brother then patted his head.

"Sorry but Junnie you need to go, don't worry hyungie and noona will be there for you" jimin said and Lisa Nodded her head as well .

"Yes, please Junnie agree with this , don't worry we will be there with you" Lisa said with a smile , trying to make yeonjun agree and they're trying to insist him from the morning.

Finally yeonjun agreed to go with them to the party even though In inside he don't feel like to go , he just want to stay at his room and cuddle his plushies while watching his favourite shows but seems like he need to go.

"Fine! Junnie is going with you guys!" Yeonjun replied with a pout and bring his knees up to his chest and hugged them .

"Thanks Junnie for agreeing, hyung will buy you lots of chocolates" jimin said with a smile and turned to walk away .

"Bye Junnie, see you later" lisa patted his head before departure from the room,
"Please close the door" yeonjun said as Lisa smiled at him and closed the door .

"We need to go for shopping later , so do I have anything to do?" Jimin asked Lisa who checked her phone then nodded. "Yes you have" she replied.

"Okay then let's finish this first then we will head to the mall with him" jimin said and walked away with following Lisa .

Yeonjun room ↑

Yeonjun room ↑

I ended this here because I don't know what to write more and in next part yeonbin will meet each other so I don't wanna ruin it here

I ended this here because I don't know what to write more and in next part yeonbin will meet each other so I don't wanna ruin it here .

Hope you guys enjoy the part and sorry for the late update, it's not my fault just I got tangled up with my life . anyway.

Bye