//7//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Jimin walked up to yeonjun who was waiting for him to arrive. "Hey Junnie" He voiced to grain the attention of the younger who turned his head to him.

"Finally hyung is back! Yeonjun explained with Joy as soon he saw his hyung. Jimin give him a small smile as he softly patted yeonjun head.

"Junnie must be tired wanna go home?" Asked jimin, waiting for his brother to answer who nod his head rapidly Because he don't want to be here.

"Then let's go home" Yeonjun got up from his seat and hold jimin hand then started to walk toward the Exit gate while jimin was messaging Lisa to meet at the exit.

Yeonjun was heading out suddenly he saw the Tall guy again there talking with someone. Soobin notice him and flashed a small smile at him which made yeonjun turned his head back.

"Such a cute kitten" soobin thought in his mind then continue talking to that person with damn serious face. Like no one can find out what he is thinking in his mind.

Time skip

Yeonjun was laying down at his bed with his yellow coloured kitten stufftoy. He was thinking about lots of things.

First he was thinking about that Tall handsome guy who talked to him at the party I mean the guy was too handsome to be forgotten from his memories.

And the second thing he was thinking about is His jimin hyung, yes because he noticed how suddenly Jimin become silent and he seems tense.

And whenever his jimin hyung is worried about something then it made him worried to for his hyung Because he only have jimin beside him and no one else.

Suddenly his thoughts get interrupted by his dog Zack who come and jumped into the bed and went to him.

"Zackie" Yeonjun smiled and pick up his dog inside his arms and give a soft kiss at the top of it's furr. Zack start to lick him around the face which made him giggled.

"Zackie, Don't you think hyungie seems so tense?" He said to his dog even though he know that it's just only him who is talking not like he will get answer but He always share his thoughts with Zack like this.

"I don't know what happened to him suddenly, Junnie is worried for him" Yeonjun mumbled and put down his dog at the ground and thought to sleep.

Yeonjun turned off the lights and turn on the Neon lights Because he don't like complete darkness. He then come back to his bed and lay down then closed his eyes to sleep.

On the other side

"Finally you talked to your crush" Steve said with no interested face as he passed by his brother with water bottle.

"Hey help me with this, I don't know what to do in next" soobin said and started to follow his brother. "Why are you even after me Jeez" steve mumbled with a irritated tone.

"Because your the rizz master of this house, so help me with tips" soobin said from his behind which make Steve rolled his eyes.

"Whatever fine I will help you but now let me sleep" Steve said and went inside his room then shut the door in front of soobin face.

Soobin make a disgusted face and walked towards his room then sat down at his bed.
"Gosh I can't stop thinking about him" soobin whined and lay down at the bed.

He was staring at the celling while still thinking about that cute little kitten looking guy. He was in deep of his thoughts until his phone started to ring which made him groaned.

He sat up at his bed and took his phone from the nightstand then pick the call.
"What happened? Why did you call me at this late?" Soobin asked.

"Well hyung we have some works to do, so I need to let you know that we are leaving for the mission tomorrow morning" Hueningkai said from the other line.

"Is it urgent?" He asked.

"Yes it is urgent and we need to leave tomorrow morning so good night see you tomorrow" with that hueningkai hang up the call as soobin rolled his eyes and throw his phone away.

"Jeez, I was thinking about something else to do tomorrow but if my luck make me" soobin groaned and lay down at his bed again and thought to sleep because he need to leave the next day for some urgent works.

The next day

Yeonjun peaked through jimin room to check if the older is in his room or not. He was holding his dog in his arms while peaking into the room.

"I guess Hyungie is not here" he whispered to his dog who barked but his dog was like him he also barked in quite that no one can easily hear. I mean Like owner like dog.

Suddenly making them startled jimin come from their behind which caught yeonjun and his dog off guard.

"What are you doing here in front of my room yeonjun? Do you need anything?" He asked but yeonjun shook his head as no.

"No-o I was just passing by here so thought to check on, anyway I am going out to play with Zack, bye!" And yeonjun run away from there with his dog which made jimin confused.

"This child, he is weird sometimes" jimin mumbled under his breath and entered his room.

Yeonjun come downstairs and stop near the stairs while catching his breath. "Jeez, hyung made me so scared from appearing like this, and I forgot to ask about that" yeonjun mumbled with a pout and went to The front Yard with his Dog .

 "Jeez, hyung made me so scared from appearing like this, and I forgot to ask about that" yeonjun mumbled with a pout and went to The front Yard with his Dog

Well today's part was not so special I know it's kinda boring and I don't know what to write more.

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment on the part and also follow me Bye!