//15//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

At night time

Everyone was sleeping, the whole mansion fills with silence after the loud and energetic day now the mansion is all quiet. Suddenly someone seek into the mansion, carefully.

He went upstairs and entered the dark hallway and slowly walked toward a room. He then stopped Infront of the room and grab the knob , lightly pushed the door and walked inside of the room.

And it was room of Yeonjun and jimin. Both of them was sleeping so soundly and the person slowly stepped towards yeonjun. He took out his gun with silencer and pointed at yeonjun.

He was about to pull the trigger but suddenly someone from his behind, put a knife under his throat. "Got ya, welcome mister unknown" Steve mumbled his breath and grab the men's neck and walked out of the room.

Jimin was already awake and noticed this as he turn to check on yeonjun is he okay, hopefully nothing happened to him and yeonjun is still sleeping. Jimin sighed and hugged his brother, pulled him closer.

Outside of the mansion

"Where is he?" A Guy mumbled, who is in his middle 20's. Sitting inside the car with other few peoples. Suddenly someone opened the door and entered the car and when he turned, he saw it was soobin who was sitting beside him with a smirk.

"We met after so long time, Taehoon" Soobin said and suddenly his members surrounded around the car and killed every members of Taehoon. Taehoon was left in shocked how did soobin found out it was him.

Soobin pinned him down on the seat and put knife under his throat. "You thought i can't find out that it was you who stole my money and try to hurt yeonjun, i don't care about money, but you shouldn't have think to hurt yeonjun, it's your biggest mistake" Soobin said, rage in his voice, his gaze becomes darker.

"I can't stand if anyone try to hurt something which belongs to me, and yeonjun is my most precious person, how could you think to hurt him, you better prepare for your own funeral" with that soobin slit taehoon's throat before the guy could say anything.

He then stabbed him, only he knows for how many times. Then throw the knife away and come out from the car. He took out a lighter and throw it towards the car then the car slowly started to burn in fire.

"Clean everything before morning" He ordered to Yeji who was behind him, she nodded and walked inside to tell the bodyguards about it.

Next morning

Yeonjun comes downstairs while rubbing his eyes and noticed soobin was sitting In the couch, he straight went to him and hugged the older. Soobin get startled by sudden touch but when he noticed it was yeonjun he smiled and put his arm around the younger.