//12//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"Hyung? What are we doing here?" Yeonjun asked, turned back to look at his luggage then look forward to the huge living room which is of course not their house.

"Yeonjun-ah as you know that, your in great danger now hm? That's why we're here to keep you safe" Jimin replied while walking into the house with their bags.

"So we're going to live here?" Yeonjun asked, going after the older as jimin nodded his head. "Yeah, until everything sorted out" the older replied.

"Welcome to our home!" It was Steve who welcomed them first with a wide smile on his face and went to them. "I hope you guys don't have much problems to move here?" Steve said, jimin didn't reply anything he just slightly nodded his head.

"Yeonjun-ah! How you have been! Come and gives hyung a hug, we're friends right?"" Steve went towards yeonjun and hugged him, the younger hugged him back as well.

"Your acting like you met him after eternity,  you met them yesterday right?" Suddenly soobin said with the most 'Normal' tone ever which made Steve get nervous while slowly moving away from yeonjun.

"Aish hyung! Your so funny-y, of course I miss yeonjun that's why-y" Steve was laughing and you can hear the nervousness inside him clearly just by his laughing. Somehow jimin found it funny and he was laughing quietly.

"Bunny hyung!" Yeonjun went up to soobin as Steve let out a sigh of relief because he is grateful he didn't get kill by his own twin brother.

"Are you okay now?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the older with his doe eyes, where you can only see innocence and pure joy. Soobin mood get changed within seconds when he saw yeonjun.

He put his hand from his pocket and place it top of yeonjun head, softly Patting his head. "I am okay, no need to worry about me" He said, almost like a whisper and his voice was so sweet and soft unlike the voice he used for Steve few minutes ago.

"Glad to know, Junnie was worried for bunny hyung" Soobin chuckled and said, "oh so Junnie was worried for this mafia bunny?". Yeonjun cheeks flushed and it turned light pinkish which made Steve aww because of his cuteness.

"Aww, he is so cute~- oh sorry" Steve looked away when he saw how soobin was glaring at him, more like shooting lasers from his eyes.

"Uh! Jimin hyung come I will show your room, please follow me this way" steve said and went upstairs with jimin, just to escape from this scene. "You should go and take rest now" Soobin said while caressing his hairs and lightly pat yeonjun cheek.

The younger slowly nodded and went upstairs, while looking for his hyung.

"Damn this dude will be cause of my dead, like I want cause of my Euphoria, not dead!" Steve mumbled while walking side by jimin.