//6//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"So seems like Mr Steve is busy doing something?" Jungkook said while passing by the couch, where the Younger was searching about some information with a damn serious face which was uncommon for him.

"Yes thanks to soobin hyung" he replied with a eyeroll and focus on his work. Jungkook chuckled and just walked toward the stairs.

That's was nothing new for the older Because he know how sometimes soobin made Steve do his works. Siblings thing.

Jungkook walked up the stairs and he meet soobin at the way who was coming out from his room while swearing someone at the phone.

Soobin did a light bow down to the older while passing by him then continue scolding the person on the call. Jungkook take a glance at him then again look at his front.

"How can he is going love someone at future if he used to have a temper like this, he easily got angry" Jungkook mumbled while going inside his room.

"Mother fucker if I found that guy who try to stole the drugs!! Then I am fucking going to kill him!! Just fucking found him before I kill you!!!" Soobin hang up the call and throw his phone away at the couch which made Steve get startled and choked at his Juice.

He slowly take a glance at the older who just come and sit down beside him with a so much rage in his eyes.

He gulped his saliva and thought to ask the older about what's wrong but the look of soobin, he thought it will better to stay silent. He turn his head back to his laptop and started to find about yeonjun.

Moments later Jungkook come down while hands in his pocket. He come downstairs to saw his twins brother sitting at the couch, one was raging in anger and another was frightened Because his other twin.

"So what's the matter?* Jungkook asked while walking to his brothers and sat down at the couch across soobin and Steve.

"Nothing, just someone stolen the drugs we've got a mafia that was from Paris" soobin replied with a cold tone as he was still fuming in anger.

Jungkook gaze become dark when he heard about this as he slowly leaned towards the table.

"Have you guys find out who did this?" He asked with the same tone. Soobin shook his head as no. Jungkook take a deep breath then looked up at his brother.

"Found out that mother fucker, the amount of drugs was so much, it's a huge loss for us" Jungkook said.

"I know right my mans are finding him if I get to know who was that mother fucker then I will just slit his throat and kill him" soobin said and looked away.