//13//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Jimin entered the room and noticed Jungkook was standing by the window, looking at the big yard. "Why did you want to see me?" Jimin asked from behind him as Jungkook his face.

"Why? Are you that busy or you just don't want to meet me?" Jungkook said with a grin as jimin rolled his eyes. "Could you please come to the point?" Jungkook chuckled and walked near his table.

"Have you heard that soobin and yeonjun get together? Sounds nice right?" Jungkook said while sitting down on his chair and looked at jimin. "At least he is not like his selfish brother" Jimin muttered, rolled his eyes.

"I told you it was a misunderstanding right?" Jungkook mumbled. "Misunderstanding? Mister, I saw you coming out of her apartment with my own eyes and you didn't even try to apologise for your fault, now your saying it's misunderstanding?" Jimin said.

Suddenly the door burst open and soobin entered the room with a cold expression. "So I was right, you guys are hiding something that none of us know?" Soobin said, taking glances at both of them.

"It's none of your business soobin, just leave" Jungkook said but soobin didn't left he stood there looking at jimin. "I don't care what happened between you two, but I hope it doesn't effect to me and yeonjun, or I won't stay silent" Soobin warned and walked out of the room.

Downstairs

Yeonjun was playing with others and they was playing hide and seek, like inside of this damn huge spacious living room their playing hide and seek. And it's taking almost Eternal for yeonjun to find them.

He stomped his feet on the ground and whined because he had been trying to find them for last five minutes but he can't find any of them.

"Where are you guys huh!?" He whined loudly and stood at middle of the living room with a sad pout on his face. Soobin was walking downstairs and he noticed his baby being upset about something so he walked up to yeonjun.

"What happened princess?" Soobin asked from behind him as yeonjun turned back to face him. Soobin noticed the pout on his face. "I can't find them, I can't find any of them!" Yeonjun complained, as soobin got it what he meant.

"Oh poor you, do you want me to help you?" Soobin mumbled but yeonjun shook his head. "No! Or they will tease me later, saying that I cheated" the younger replied.

"Okay princess as your wish" Soobin kissed him at the forehead then went back towards the stairs and sat down there, watching his baby finding the others, like a seeking baby fox.

Suddenly a piece of clothe caught soobin's attention as he try to figure out who was that behind the couch. "Is it Hueningkai?" He mumbled and waved his hand towards yeonjun who tilt his head to ask what he want.

Soobin slightly pointed behind of the couch as yeonjun slowly tiptoe towards the couch and here he found hueningkai, checking from the other side if yeonjun is in living room or not but he didn't notice yeonjun was behind him.

"Boo!" Hueningkai get startled and jump out behind the couch but when he realized he get caught he was too done with himself. He stared at yeonjun with a done face where yeonjun was laughing so much.

"Bingo, hueningkai out!" Soobin shouted from the stairs as he was laughing too.. hueningkai frowned and walked towards soobin then sat down beside him. "why it has to be me who get caught" Hueningkai mumbled under his breath."Stop pouting like a kid" Soobin said as hueningkai laughed.

Time skip

Yeonjun come and lay down on the couch after finding out Everyone. "I am tired, do not disturb me" He mumbled loudly enough to hear by others as they started to laugh.

"Okay, Mr park Yeonjun we won't disturb you" Steve said, laughing. Soobin went towards him and put his hand over yeonjun's hairs, softly strokes his hairs. "Do you want to go to your room and take rest?" He said, almost like a whisper and with a soft tone.

"Yeah, I am tired" Yeonjun said was about to got up from the couch to went to his room but suddenly soobin picked him up in his arms and started to go towards the stairs. Yeonjun was too stunned to speak but he kept quiet.

"Princess treatment indeed" Taehyun said then walked to the other side as yeji started to laugh while going to other side. "I should go and take a nap now I don't have anything to do" Hueningkai went towards the stairs then went to his room.

"Soohan, can you help me with arranging the guns and the golds?" Beomgyu asked as Steve was about to go away but he stopped. "Me? Okay, let's go, it's so unusual for you to ask me favour" Steve said while going with beomgyu.

"Because I don't want to bother you always that's why" The younger replied and Steve smiled at him. "Adorable, let's go" Steve hold beomgyu's hand and walked to the hallway.

"Here, rest well princess" Soobin put down yeonjun on the bed and give a kiss on his forehead then at the cheek. "I should leave now" Yeonjun slowly nodded his head and pull the blanket over him.

Soobin turn to leave the room but he noticed jimin in front of the doorstep, standing there with a small smile. soobin lightly bowed down to him before leaving the room as jimin closed the door.

"Uh ahem ahem" Jimin cleared his throat which grain the younger attention to him. "Princess? The name suit my brother so much aren't it?" Jimin said with a teasing smile and yeonjun cheeks turned deep red, almost looking like a twin version of tomato.

"Don't tease me hyungie!!!" Yeonjun cover himself with the blanket, avoiding the older's teasing smile. Jimin burst into laughing while shaking his head. "My brother is really cute" jimin mumbled under his breath while walking toward the table.

 "My brother is really cute" jimin mumbled under his breath while walking toward the table