//10//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun turn to face the older who was looking around the place. "Let's have fun hyung?" Asked the younger, smiling at his hyung.

"Yeah the place is so cool? Let's have fun I guess," Jimin replied and forced a smile towards his brother, not wanting to make yeonjun more worried about him.

Yeonjun hold his hand and walked into the crowded place. Jimin tightly hold yeonjun hand so the younger just don't get lost later in this crowded festival.

Yeonjun started to look around for to do some fun things as there was lots of stalls and he get confused where to go. He stopped at midway and started to scratch his head, looking like a confused kitten.

"Where should we go? There are lots of fun things?" He mumbled with a pout while scratching his head which made jimin chuckled at his brother.

"You're too cute" Jimin said and poked yeonjun cheek to get glare from the Younger. "Yah! Help me, where should we go?" Yeonjun said, pissed off but it's made him look more cute.

"Let's go there" Jimin pointed at one of the stall as Yeonjun nodded his head and walked towards the stall with jimin.

On the other hand

"Why...are.....we.....here?" Soobin asked with a bored tone and pissed off looking face as Steve turned to him with a grin.

"Nothing we just came here for some fun?" Steve said with a smile but get smacked from soobin at the head.

"Yah! Why did you hit me huh?!?" Steve turned to him while groaning and rubbing the place where soobin had hit him.

"Yah, why are you guys arguing with each other here?" Yeji said while walking upto them. "Ani, we're not arguing right?" Soobin said and turn to Steve who glared at him.

"Steve, have you told him about the mission?" Yeji asked as soobin turned to them with a confused look. "Pardon? How the hell I don't know we've mission!!??" Soobin turned to steve who was looking everywhere but not at soobin.

"Yah!?! You Bastard!? Why you didn't inform me about this!?!? And I am the leader so how came I don't know about this??!" Soobin shout out of furious and kicked Steve at the butt so hard.

"Calm down, it's Jungkook oppa's plan, he ordered us for this so don't shout but you was out of mansion so I told steve to tell you tho?" Yeji declared and soobin was ready to hit steve again but he ran away.

"Idiot, anyway what's the mission?" Soobin asked while checking his back pocket if he had bring Weapons or not.

"Well oppa's found out about the team who had stole drugs from us, so he thought that maybe they are going to be here?" Yeji said with a serious low tone while looking around.

"I got it, then let's go to separate ways it will be easy, stay connected with each other?" Soobin said while walking away, fixing his earpiece to stay connect with them.

Soobin and yeji went to their separate ways as they started to find the culprits who just stole million worth drugs. Yeji give soobin the details already so they just straight went to find them.

Soobin was walking around the crowded place while observing everything with his wolf gaze. Every single person that was passing by him.

"Any information?" Soobin asked as Taehyun replied back, "No hyung, no sign of them?". "Okay Whatever, Inform me if you guys found them" soobin said and walked towards the stall side.

soobin eyes was roaming around the place, trying to find them but suddenly he heard a soft voice calling him from behind.

"Oh! Bunny hyung!?" He turned his body to see Yeonjun standing behind him with a wide smile on his face.

"Uh? Y-yeonjun?" Yeonjun bowed down to him with a smile and said, "it's nice to meet you here, hyung". Soobin was staring at him with blank mind because he get surprised to saw the younger here all of sudden.

He come back to his senses and cleared his throat then said, "Y-yeah it's nice to meet you but why are you here, alone?".

"I am not alone, I came with Hyungie, but he went to somewhere to attend a important call, so I am waiting for him" Yeonjun answered.

"Oh, good but I guess you should leave quickly now, it's might be dangerous?" Soobin said with a low serious tone while checking around.

"Wae? What do you mean by danger, hyung? I didn't-t get it?" Yeonjun asked, sounds scared which made soobin regret for saying that. "No, I mean it's dangerous out there and your alone so maybe you should go to somewhere in safe place" soobin replied with a nervous laugh.

Yeonjun sighed as he said, "I know, but I came here to you because I only know you here so I thought to came and talk to you?".

"You-u wants to talk to me?" Soobin asked, pointing his finger to himself as he was still checking around the place. Yeonjun nodded his head in positive.

"Yes, I don't have any other friends beside Hyungie and Noona but I really want to talks to you because I found you friendly that's why, Does bunny hyung don't want to talk to me?" Yeonjun asked, sounding little sad as soobin let out a sigh.

"That's not I mean yeonjun, don't think like that just-YEONJUN WATCH OUT!!!" soobin pushed yeonjun away from the way which made the younger fall at the other side.

Yeonjun was shocked and when he slowly looked up he saw that soobin was at the ground, bleeding from the stomach. Yeonjun eyes were wide open and soon he lost his conscious but before he lost his conscious he heard his hyung's voice calling out his name.

 Yeonjun eyes were wide open and soon he lost his conscious but before he lost his conscious he heard his hyung's voice calling out his name

What.did.i.just.wrote?

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the part as usual and don't forget to vote and follow me bye!