//4//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun just look at himself at the mirror then turn his head to jimin with a small pout on his lips .

"Do you like it yeonjun?" Jimin asked while checking him up and down , the younger was trying a suit which wasn't his choice but he can't say no to his jimin hyung tho. 

"I don't like it" he straightforward said that which made Lisa Burst into laugh because of his cuteness even when he is pissed off

"But we can't help with this Junnie, you need to wear something expensive and luxurious at the party" jimin replied and shrugged his shoulders.

"Why don't I got invited to some pajama party it will be more fun then this types of party" he mumbled loudly which was enough to hear by them and went to change his clothes .

Jimin and Lisa was laughing at his cuteness as I said before, he easily get adored by anyone just because every action of him was always cute , without even trying.

Moments later they walked out of the store because yeonjun didn't like any clothes from that store and jimin can't force him for this tho . So they was walking toward another store .

At the other side

Soobin let out a sigh and look around him , to just saw how the youngers was eagerly looking at the store because they got invited for a party and now Steve just dragged him to the mall with the others .

He let out a deep sigh and lean to the wall of the mall where his brother and his team members was talking about things . Jungkook wasn't there because he was out of city .

Soobin was scrolling down his phone while his one hand was inside his pocket and he was biting his inner cheek . He can felt that he was getting glances, some of them was because they just a saw a Mafia so it will be kind surprised thing for them  , and some was taking glances at him just because the way he was leaning the wall , looking like a hot meal with his black clothes and the shirt sleeves was rolled up to his arm and his veiny hands was showing , so they will look at him right .

Also because of Steve , because seeing twins at public all of sudden it made them take a glance at them .

There was different kind of music was buzzing on around the mall . Soobin looked up from his phone when he heard taehyun called him by his name .

"Soobin Hyung , let's go!" He nodded and started to walk after them still scrolling through his phone. He was walking lazily.

They was walking around randomly trying to find some better store to enter while soobin who don't have any interest was scrolling through his phone because he already have his outfit for the party , Finally he turn off his phone and catch up with them .

He was walking suddenly something caught his eyes and gosh he feels like his world stopped for some moments.

Yeonjun was trying to untangled his hoodies stripes which get tied with each other when he was playing with them to pass his time. He was waiting for jimin who went to the side for some important calls .

"Noona! Help me!" He call Lisa who turned to saw this and went to help him and she  was trying her best to untangle the stripes .
"Wait a minute yeonjun, Noona is trying" Lisa said .

Soobin was just staring at the boy without realising that he get separate from his team and was left behind. But it's not his fault, he can't feel his mind working now , he was just staring at the damn cute looking guy who was standing there with a huge pout on his plump soft cherry lips .

Steve come back for his brother and come to found that his dumbass brother got lost into someone. He tapped the older shoulder but no reaction.

He again tapped it , but quite aggressive this time but still soobin didn't come back to his sense. Now Steve don't have left any choice expect screaming. He take a deep breath and turned to the older .

"choi fucking soobin , the hot meal looking Guy!!! Where the fuck are you!!!?" He just shout near his ear because he don't wanna disturbed the other people.

Soobin finally come back into his sense and turn to his brother with cold but No expression and Steve just give him his famous dimple bread smile .

"Finally you come to sense, so Mr fucking mafia guy may I ask you, which meditation you was doing while standing here like a statue" Steve said with a grin.

Soobin rolled his eyes and smacked his brother head which made Steve groan and hold his head. "It's none of your business " he replied and walked away while Steve followed him with a pout.

At the yeonjun side

"Finally" Lisa wiped her sweat from her forehead and stood there hands in hips .
"Thank chu , Noona~" yeonjun giggled which made Lisa give him a fake glare but inside she was laughing by his cuteness.

"You're cute that's why I can't say anything to you" Lisa replied trying to hold her smile and look serious but yeonjun know her Noona so well.

"I know Noona you won't hurt me" he replied and smiled at her and gosh Lisa can't hold anymore she just pulled him into a hug and almost squeezed him inside her arms .

Soon jimin come back and was confused to see them like this . "What happening here?" He asked as Lisa and yeonjun both pull away from the hug and look at him.

"Nothing just you're brother is too cute to handle sometimes" she replied as jimin chuckled and nod his head then hold yeonjun hand and again head to another store .

Yeonjun was swinging his and jimin hand at the air which made everyone smile because of him . But without knowing that he already become someone desire.

And someone was looking at him from the far.

"He will be mine soon"

So I made myself to this decision I will continue this book and if you guys are not enough comfortable with yeonjun character or found some moments kinda cringe then I can't do anything with this because this is the concept of the story

So I made myself to this decision I will continue this book and if you guys are not enough comfortable with yeonjun character or found some moments kinda cringe then I can't do anything with this because this is the concept of the story .

Hope u guys understand and just enjoy this as entertainment.

Love you guys .