//8//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Two days went by like this, like everything went normal as usual days. Yeonjun walked out of his room and was coming downstairs but he stopped when he saw some peoples was at the living room sitting with his father.

He look around for jimin or Lisa Because he is feeling so nervous to saw so many people there at his house. But suddenly someone familiar caught his attention.

"I am feeling bored here, like why Appa has to came here?" Steve mumbled to soobin who was feeling bored as well while looking into Mr choi and Mr park conversation.

Mr park and Mr choi are quite good friends but they usually can't meet each other. And today Mr choi come here for some normal reasons..

Soobin, Steve and it's was only taehyun and  Yeji was with them. Steve was getting bored and soobin was also bored by this.

Yeonjun slowly walked downstairs and stood a little far away from the couch while holding his small plushie at his arms. He was looking around for jimin but the older was nowhere found.

"Oh yeonjun, come here" Mr choi said and yeonjun feel like his heart stopped because he was feeling so anxious and he don't want to.

"Huh-?, okay-y" he slowly walked up to them and stood near the couch his father was sitting.

When Soobin eyes fall him, his heart skipped a beat and he was the happiest ever. The boredom vanished by itself when he saw the Younger beside the mid aged man.

Yeonjun just stood beside his dad with awkwardness where his father introduced him to them. He was feeling so awkward until jimin entered the living room which made him smile and run to his hyung.

Soobin was watching everything and without knowing that he was smiling like a idiot while looking a the cute little guy.

"Where are you had been? I was looking for you?" Yeonjun asked with a Pout as jimin chuckled then ruffles his soft hairs.

"I am sorry Junnie, hyung was out for work but why you was finding me tho?" Jimin asked while walking into the house with him. Yeonjun slowly pointed at the living room and jimin turn to saw them.

Jimin bowed down to them and turned his face away to his brother. "Oh I see, but sit here hyung will be back" Jimin said and made yeonjun sit at the couch then went to his room.

Yeonjun notice soobin was looking at him which made him look down at his plushie and started to play with it. Soobin let out a chuckled and turn to his brother who was looking at him with a disgusted look.

"Dude, you're blind in love" steve said
"Then you're dumb who's being in love" soobin replied which made taehyun burst into laughter but he was laughing quietly.

Moments later Mr choi and Mr park went to Mr choi's office room for some works and they all was left behind at Living room

Soobin got up from his place and sit down beside yeonjun which grained the younger attention to him. Yeonjun looked up at him with a small pout and curious eyes.

"Hey, we meet again, how are you yeonjun?" Soobin asked to him with a friendly and soft tone which made Steve jaw dropped same with the other two.

"Am I hearing things?" Steve said being speechless. "We all are hearing things I guess" taehyun said with wide eyes.

"It's my first time, seeing he is talking with soft tone?" Yeji mumbled as she was also shocked to see this.

"I-i am good," yeonjun replied in short then again look down at his plushie. "Be comfortable with me yeonjun, we should know about each other” soobin said to him.

Yeonjun look at him and stared at him for some moments and soobin was trying his best to not kiss him here because the small pout on yeonjun lips was making him look so cute.

"You are handsome and look like a bunny, Junnie likes you!" Suddenly yeonjun said and give him a smile which made his eyes almost disappeared.

His cuteness straight went to soobin's heart like a bullet. Soobin can't hide his smile as he stared at yeonjun who was smiling and him.

"Uhm, now I know why hyung is in love with this cute fox" taehyun mumbled Because his cuteness was out of control even they get crush on him because of his cute and soft self.

Soobin was talking with yeonjun as yeonjun was getting kinda comfortable with the older as well which was kinda shocking Because yeonjun never get easily close with someone.

He never talk to anyone expect jimin or Lisa but with soobin it's was different yeonjun somehow get comfortable with him easily.

Jimin was watching this all while walking downstairs and actually he doesn't like this all. He knows about soobin and his family so well not like he is stranger to him.

Jimin walked to them and interrupted between their conversation which grained the attention of others too.

"Junnie, hyung is here do you want to play with hyung?" Jimin asked and yeonjun happily nodded his head and got up from place.

"Yes! I want to play with you!" Yeonjun said with joyful tone and hold jimin arm then turn to soobin.

"Bye bunny hyung, Junnie is going to play with hyung" Yeonjun waved his hand towards soobin and happily run towards upstairs.

Jimin take a last glance at soobin who was looking at yeonjun with a smile on his face. He then turn his body and walked upstairs to yeonjun room.

Soobin didn't notice jimin at all but Steve did notice the older. He saw how serious jimin was looking when he saw yeonjun with soobin.

Steve was confused about the older like why he was looking so serious and seems like he didn't like it at all. But he let go his thoughts and looked away. After sometimes they went to home.

Soobin was looking around the mansion to saw yeonjun for the last time but seems like the Younger was in his room so he shrugged it off and went to his car.

Dayummm txt's comeback was bop! But I am not happy with the line distribution of "Happily ever after" my beomie didn't get any lines 😭 why BIGHIT have to do this with him always

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment how the part was I know it's was boring.