//11//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Few moments ago

When jimin was done with his important call he turn to walk back to the younger. He started to think about what Lisa has said to him while walking back to the younger.

Jungkook was passing by there as well, while looking around for his target suddenly he spotted jimin, slightly looking tense about something.

"I didn't expect to ran into you here, jimin" Jimin looked up when he heard the similar tone. He felt pissed off just be looking at Jungkook.

"What do you want? Why does you have to show me your face?" Jimin said, not pleased to see the person he doesn't like a bit. "Yeah, alright not like I am here to nagging with you, but I just can't stay silent whenever I see you around" Jungkook said with a smirk.

Jimin sighed and crossed his arms to his chest than turned to look at Jungkook with no expression on his face. "It's must be so fun to make me feel miserable huh? It's really so funny right?" Jimin mumbled with low and serious tone, his tone can say how much he hate the person in front of him.

Deep chuckle, came out from his vocal source through his lips, he looked up and deeply stare into jimin's eye where he can see only hatred. He moved closer to him and put his face close to him.

"You know why I always had made fun of you? Because your a fool who believe every lie people say than just sway with Life like a Idiot, I'd like to let you know that, your the one who make you looks miserable, understand?" Jungkook rose his right eyebrow, whispered to him with lowest tone ever.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something more but all on sudden they heard a firing sound and shout of Soobin. They both turned their head and jimin eyes were wide open, kinda same with Jungkook.

Soobin, was laying at the ground with his hand over his stomach, bleeding cause of gun shot. Yeonjun were beside the stall at the ground and he was unconscious.

"YEONJUN-AH!!!!"

Time skip

Yeonjun slowly open his eyes, revealing himself in a unknown place. He felt his head is hurting which made him groan and hold his head. Suddenly he remembered about the incident as he immediately sit up at the bed.

"Yeonjun-ah! Finally your awake!" He looked up to saw a worried hyung, rushing toward him and soon he felt that he was being hugged by the elder who had been worried sick for past one hour.

"H-hyung" he is only able to speak few words because the fear, he got from the incident. "It's okay, Junnie hyung is here, don't worry, I am sorry, I should've with you, I shouldn't had left you alone" Jimin constantly apologized but yeonjun shook his head.