November 28, 2021

It took very little convincing to get Claire to track down David's address and I slipped on my suit, goggles and wig.

My first act as a Spider was going to be a violent one, but I found I couldn't care less. That bastard hurt my family, and so he will not breathe another moment.

He will burn for what he's done.

I crawled across the brick building that scum called home, listening to Claire in my earpiece as she directed me to the correct window.

"Almost there, that second window." She speaks quietly in my ear.

"Are you sure you want to watch this? It's not going to be pretty." I whisper back, just as quiet.

"She's just a kid, she shouldn't have had to deal with this."

"So were we." I remind her gently.

"So were we." She agrees, iron in her voice. "We might not ever get justice, but we can make sure that she does."

I hum softly, "Yes. Let's get this show on the road."

I quietly unlock the window and slip inside, crawling onto the roof after recording the window.

A few minutes later divided the walls in and locked his door. I wait until he's a couple get from the door before dropping down behind him silently.

I give it another moment before I speak up, clear and concise, "Hello David."

He would around and yell in shock and surprise moments before I sock him in the face, knocking him out.

I smile into my tea as I flip to the news two weeks after dealing with David.

"There has yet to be any solid leads on the strange death and dismemberment of renowned businessman David Bianca. All that was found at the scene were synthetic pink hairs, likely from a wig. Many body parts are also still missing. Please if you have any information on such a brutal murder, please contact your local police…" the man continues to drive on.

Emily leans against me as she also watches the news, both of us having just come back from the OBGYN.

Thankfully, despite assisting to have a cryptic pregnancy, the doctor said everything looked okay so far.

She had given us a few instructions to make sure everything stays on track and sent us on our way after making another checkup.

We were going to be okay.