Date night 003

As we walk back to the car, I feel a sense of calm, a reduction in my panic, a feeling which I haven't been able to feel in years. I settle into Leah's hand and place my head on her shoulder. She smiles, clearly happy for my movement.

Once back at the car, Leah opens the door for me, before walking down and around to the drivers side. She gets in and puts the key in the ignition. This time it's me who reaches out to touch her upper thigh, clearly a bit braver now. She smiles, clearly enjoying the sensation of my touch.

"Shall I turn on the radio, Lottie" Leah says, in a relaxed tone.
"Yeah alright".

My favourite song, Harry styles begins playing loud on the radio. I begin to sing a little before Leah begins to join in as well.

Spinning out, waiting for ya to pull me in
I can see you're lonely down there
Don't you know that I am right here?
Spinning out, waiting for ya to pull me in
I can see you're lonely down there
Don't you know that I am right here?

We arrive back at my flat and I look over at Leah.

"Thank you for an amazing night Leah, I've really enjoyed myself".

"Yeah me too, let me walk you in".

We get out the car and Leah comes around to the passenger side. Then without warning she picks me up, carrying me back to my door. I laugh, clearly enjoying this event. Once at my door she puts me down, talking care as to not hurt me. I'm clearly positioned a lot closer to her than I was before.

Oh my god she's going to kiss me I think. The hold this girl has over me is just insane, I've known her for two days.

Leah looks at me, smiling. "Is it okay if I kiss you?". I nod gently.

Leaning in Leah pulls me into a soft and loving kiss. She's careful, and it's clear to me that she's smiling. After a minute or so she pulls away, and looks at me.

"Hey look I've got to go, I've got a big day tomorrow but thank you for this". She smiles awaiting my reply.

"Yeah, I've got work tomorrow. I've had the best time".

"Can I see you again soon?" She says, clearly worried that we won't cross paths again.

"Of course, le I'll message you"

With one final peck on the cheek, she walks away and I head back into my flat. I continue my usual night routine, but with a bit more of a spring in my step than usual. It's only when I look at my phone, once in bed that I see the message.

From Leah:
your a good kisser by the way ;)