Falling deeper

18+ chapter with sexual references

Leah pov:
I pick Lottie up off the sofa, with my lips still connected to hers and bring her into the kitchen, and onto the counter. I can feel her breathing quickening, as she struggles to try and remove my shirty from over my head. I stop kissing her for a minute and help, pulling my shirt and then hers over her head. I stop for a minute, taking her in, in all of her beauty.

"Is this okay?" I whisper.

Lottie stops and looks up at me for a minute. She gently nods her head "this is more than okay, le". She smiles. I smile and kiss her again, each being more desperate than the last.

I move slowly down her neck, kissing and biting every inch of her. Soft moans escape from Lottie, and she tugs gently at my hair. Wrapping my arms around her back, I pick her up and carry her upstairs to my bedroom. We kiss the whole way.

Once in my room, I throw her down on the bed, she smiles. I slowly pull of her, well my, joggers and then take of my trousers as well, leaving us both only in our bras and pants. I slowly kiss down her body, making sure I miss not an inch. I reach her pants, and begin to tease the hem, causing more moans to escape from Lottie.

"Fuck le I need you" she whispers.

"It's okay, I'm here". I slowly undo her bra, and then throw it onto the floor in a dramatic action, which causes Lottie to laugh. I love her laugh so much. I gently kiss, tease and lick her breasts. Tasting and touching every inch of her perfect body. She undoes my bra and begins to pull at and massage my breasts. I moan, god she feels so good on me. I go back and kiss her neck, letting Lottie shimmy my pants down my legs, and slowly begin to touch my cilt. She rubs her fingers up and down, fuck she feels amazing. I moan and collapse down on top of her, as she continues to touch me, aware of the effect she is having.

Lotties pov:
I touch Leah softly at first, not wanting to scare her at all, but when I release how much she is enjoying it I begin to become more adventurous, roaming my hands down along every part of her. I massage her cilt, kiss and bite her neck and caress her breasts all whilst she moans softly. She feels so good. I kiss her, deeply, and then enter two of my fingers inside of her, causing Leah to moan and her breath hitches.

I slowly begin to move my fingers deeper, pushing them into every part of her, quickly but constantly. "Fuck Lottie I'm going to come" Leah moans out. God I love the effect I've had upon her. I feel her cilt tighten against my fingers, she is about to come. As she does, her back arches up, and she moans loudly. Her legs shake as I let her ride out her high, then pulling my fingers from her, I take them to my mouth, tasting her. Leah looks at me mouth open, clearly shocked by my actions and what I've just done to her.

"Your turn" she whispers, bringing her fingers down onto me and entering them into my vagina. I moan loudly, unable to contain my satisfaction at finally being touched. I need this, I need her. She moves her fingers in and out of me, slowly st first but then speeding up as she becomes more comfortable. I've never needed someone this much. She bites my neck, causing waves of electricity and lust to flow further through my body. I feel myself ready to come, and as I do I shake, unable to control my emotions. Leah collapses down onto me and we lay, a mess of sweat and naked bodies for quite some time.

"Wow that was" Leah says unable ti finish her sentence.

amazing I whisper unable now to control my own feelings in the situations.

Leah leans down and kisses me again "so round two?". She smirks

I nod my head and so we begin all again. She's perfect in every way.

Authors note: I hope you like this chapter, I've never tried to write like this before so let me know if it's any good. Also drop any ideas of what you want to be in this story in the comments below. I am planning on adding in Leah's endometriosis at some point. Thanks for reading :)