sunday morning

Lottie pov:
I wake up on Sunday morning, wrapped up in Leah, naked. I smile at the memories from last night, the places she touched me God I'm wet just thinking about it. Her hair is in my face and I turn around slowly to face her. I smile, she's so beautiful in the morning. I kiss her lips softly, attempting to wake her up. Leah groans, before opening her eyes, and smiling as soon as she seems me.

"Hey my beautiful Lottie" she giggles, making me blush.

"Morning Leah" I smile. "Sleep well?".

"All the better for having you here", she says as she snuggles back into my chest, indicating she isn't ready to let go yet. We stay cuddled up and cosy for a few more minutes before Leah moves away from me again.

"I need to get up" she says, moaning and clearly not very happy about this fact. "I have a match in three hours time, I need to get ready".

I smile "I know Leah" . I kiss her one more time before pulling the sheets off me a Leah, causing her to groan again.

_______________________________________________________________

Twenty minutes later and were downstairs, sat on the sofa eating toast and watching the news. I can't stop smiling, she's so perfect.

Leah pov:
She's so perfect, everything she does is amazing. Waking up next to her this morning was like a dream I never wanted to end. I don't want to leave her now, or ever but I have a match at three which I need to be at. Maybe I could just ask her to come?

"Come with me...to my game, please" I say suddenly, breaking the happy silence created by me and lottie. I look over at her, panicked slightly. Is it too soon? Will she think I'm insane?

She smiles "yes of course, I'd love to leah". I reach across and touch her hand, she's the only support I need in such an important match for me. We stay sat, hand in hand and eating for a while. It's perfect everything about our relationship is. I've only known her for a week, but she's the best thing to ever happen to me.

"Okay so you can wear my old arsenal shirt" I smile "got to make sure people know your mine". Lottie giggles "I'm being serious" I say.

"I know you are, and that makes it funny".

Lottie gets ready, in jeans and my old arsenal shirt whilst I wear my training kit. There's some thing so sexy and so elegant about seeing her in kit. It makes me see that she is really mine, all mine and nobody else's.

Lottie pov:

The car ride to the match is something else, Leah screaming to songs is a new side of her but one that I love. She's so foccused, yet she's so crazy trying to hype herself up ready to win. She is playing chelsea today, which I have been told is a big match, and one they need to win. I'm excited to see her play.

As we pull into the ground, i feel Leah tense around me and so I place a protective hand on her upper thigh, offering reassurance. She smiles.

"Okay so we're here" she says. "You can go through that door, a steward will show you to where your sitting. I have to go in there and get ready to play the match. Once we've finished later, you can wait in the players lounge and then I'll drive you home, okay?".

"Okay" I smile. I love how much she cares for me, it's cute.

Authors note: hope you like this chapter, and like them :)