that day

Twenty minutes or so later, your dressed in some of leahs old joggers and a grey jumper you hear here finally come back upstairs. She and Georgia must be really close you think.

Almost sensing your thoughts, Leah whispers "Georgia is one of my England friends, we've known eachother for a really long time. She moved to Germany in September. I miss her a lot". I smile, I love how close Leah is to everyone in her life, it's really cute.

I turn around to face Leah, still smiling. "I love how close you are to them all". She smiles back at me, and brings me into a close hug, filled with emotion. A few minutes later we break apart.

"Okay so I was thinking we could watch one of my arsenal matches, then I can tell you who all the different players are and attempt at least to explain football to you".

I smile "okay let's go, race you" I laugh, running down the stairs.

"Hey you cheat" Leah laughs running after me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Lottie pov:
"So that's Katie McCabe" Leah says as I listen intently "she's Irish and is there captain. She plays mostly on the left side". I watch as Katie gets yellow carded for something and Leah laughs "yeah that happens a lot, we call her Katie McCard actually". I laugh, liking how much Leah has let me into her little world.

A few hours later, and about three arsenal matches down I think I'm finally starting to understand what's happening and vaguely know the names of Leahs different teammates.

"So the player that's just scored, is Beth Mead right and then she's been assisted by Vivianne Miedema who is her girlfriend. Is that right Leah?". I pause for a minute and look over at Leah, waiting for her to answer.

Leah pov:
She's beautiful, her eyes are like the ocean, glistening in the light. Her talking about football makes me fall even deeper for her, just the way she looks as she speaks about all the different players, it shows how much she is clearly trying to understand me. No one has ever made me feel like this before, so special, like I'm the most interesting person in the world. I never want to go home.

"Leah earth to Leah" Lottie laughs, clearly finding it funny that I'm daydreaming about her.

"Yeah er sorry that's right. Beth just scored". I'm visibly a bit flustered after that, I've never felt like this about someone before, I always thought my friends were lying about love but they really really weren't.

I watch as Lottie intently watches the screen, looking at every movement of every player. I can see her under her breath trying to recite their names and the different facts I told her about them. It's cute.

I lean over and pull Lottie over so she's facing me, and kiss her. By the way she's breathing I can tell she wasn't expecting that all. She kisses me back, passionately but softly, I can feel her smiling. I pull away and look at her for a minute.

"Why'd you stop?" Lottie whispers and giggles a bit.

"Your beautiful" I say before bringing her into a deeper, more desperate kiss. I need to feel her. I've never needed anyone this way before.

What is happening to me? Am I falling for her?

Authors note: I like this chapter, thought I'd try leaving you on a bit of a cliffhanger. Thanks for reading :)