Chapter 2

The image above is the best one I can find of Plagg and Tikki as humans.
_______________________________

Tikki's POV

Flashback

"I am sorry to tell you this, your majesty, but your daughter is in danger."

"What do you mean that my firstborn daughter is in danger, Longg?"

We are currently in a meeting with our spy leader, Longg, to discuss what they found at one of the worst illegal organizations we know. Our team is having a serious problem with defeating this gang, and based on what we got, we know that they will be possibly defeated within a few years.

But to my daughter be involved in this mess by being their target? This is ridiculous!

It was when Longg snapped his finger, to Stompp and Roarr passed a big case, which is full of copies of photos and documents.

"Everything in there should show their newest plans that they have. They all have backup plans in case they fail. The main point is that they want to kidnap your daughter to you to give them the power and your wealth, or else you know what will happen."

"I am sorry that I have to tell you this sad news, your majesty, but Marinette isn't safe in China."

It has been many years since I even saw my pure little angel face to face. We may still keep in contact with her through the fascinating device called a laptop, but it isn't the same thing as in real life. We only can contact her at least once a month, due to our duties in China. It is depressing to not have my daughter near me.

"What is she up to right now?" I thought as I was reading my book, which is 'My Angel' by TypicalCoffeeAddict. It is a very interesting book, which made me not realize that my beloved husband, Plagg, came over to the living room and placed a wooden desk with small blocks of cheese and cookies. Our favorite snack that he only serves on good occasions.

"Help yourself, Sugarcube. They taste better together by the way." He said as he sat down beside me and gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Oh, Plagg. Thank you. You know how to brighten my day, as well as your own." Plagg chuckled as he stretched his arms while placing one behind my back, while I helped myself with the snacks he made. "What is the occasion?"

"Well... I have really good news about our daughter."

Princess's POV

I am in shock. This explains everything. Why is Mochi coming over today? Why did my aunt and uncle act very strangely? Why was Lila chatting away about the princess?

I am going back to China! I cannot believe it!

I tried to hide the excitement from everyone, but Chloe noticed it and looked at me confused. Alix also noticed it, but she ignored it and looked at someone in front of her. God knows who.

"Very excited for something, Mari?" Chloe whispered to me.

"Yes. I will tell you more about it later." She scoffed as I whispered back to her.