Chapter 9

Nath’s POV

To say that I am not surprised that Alix has swapped tickets is really obvious. I knew that she would do that, and I know who she is sitting beside on the plane.

Her boyfriend.

I found out about that the moment they became a couple. I promised Alix that I won’t say anything to everyone, but I let Marc know about it anyway. He is my boyfriend, after all, I won’t hide any secrets from him.

Speaking of which, we are sitting beside each other, drawing some ideas for our next comic book. Nino and Mochi are listening to some music, Chloe is taking photos for Instagram, and Marinette and Astral are drawing on their notebooks, possibly Mari is designing and Astral is writing.

There are in our friend group a total of four couples, either forming or are already formed. I am a bit shocked about Nino though. He and Mochi seem really into each other, but they don’t know about that. I need to do something about that. No, we need to do something about that.

“Hey, Marc.” Marc stopped reading over his writing and looked at me. “You see Nino and Mochi right there.”

As he looked at Nino and Mochi, who are still listening to music. And thank God we both looked at them right now because we caught something adorable.

Nino placed his head on Mochi’s shoulder as he still listened to music. Mochi blushed from this but smiled anyway. We definitely took many photos as we can from that.

“They are really cute together, Nath. Are they a couple yet?”

“Not yet. But that will change. Especially for them two.” I pointed at Marinette and Astral sketching away in their notebooks. It may seem like nothing is going on, but if you look closer, we can see them smiling and smirking at each other. We also took many photos of that.

“Adorable. And what do you mean that this will change?”

“Marinette and Astral like each other, Nino and Mochi like each other, and Alix has a problem telling our group about her boyfriend. Maybe during this trip, we can get the ships officially sailing.”

“But how we will do that? We have our whole class on our tails, especially on Mari.”

“But we have a big support from the other class and our teachers, Marc.” I grabbed my notebook and turned to a new page to write something. “No one will ruin our trip. I have a big plan. Are you in?”

I passed Marc my notebook and looked at it. He smiled at the idea that I wrote there.

“I am in.”

Meanwhile

Mari’s POV

Astral and I decided to make a short story together. I am drawing a cover for this story, while Astral is writing a story. We agreed on a topic to do, and we chatted away if it is ok like that, and all sorts of stuff.

When we finished, it is left three hours until the end of the flight. Astral was about to show me their story, but I stopped them. “How about we show everyone our stuff?”

Astral looked nervous about this idea. They even make the same facial expression they make if they are hesitating. I was about to say never mind, but they did something unexpected.