50th Chapter Aka. Questions

Hello again, Wattpad readers & Wattpad bots!

Don't worry, I am alive. I took a short break to finish off my homework, which I fully hate, but don't mind that.

I am writing the sequel to Princess of China, but I have more questions as I am still writing it 😭

1. I need a title for it. I thought of a few, but I need your opinion on it. It will influence some aspects of the book, so I need to choose now.

Princess of China & Total China Island

Princess of China & the Drama of Sisterhood

Princess of China & the Return of the Drama

Princess of France

Princess of China & the missing half

Princess of Total Drama

Princess of China 2

Princess of China & Princess of Canada

Princess of China II

& other ideas that you have, comment on here.

2. I have a problem with the plots. So it is Total Drama but with fully different characters, like the reorder type of thing that I see in other places. I will reveal the plots that impact the titles & I need you to put them in order of most important to least.

Marinette finds her sister

Marinette and Chloe with some others join Total Drama

Lila and Marinette war reboot

Crimson and Ennui ship (My favorite pair and I need something from the crossover cause... Yeah, whatever)

Nino goes back to Paris after a while with Astral, where they develop their friendship more, and with some others.

Chloe gets a boyfriend

not telling ya who it is...

(Originally there was Julia but I drew Chloe over it

(Originally there was Julia but I drew Chloe over it. Don't ask why she is a mess)

F***! LILA GET OUT OF WATTPAD AND STOP SPOILING MY BOOK!!! THAT PICTURE WAS FOR THE SEQUEL BOOK!!!

You can put your order here in the comments with other ideas if you have any requests)

3. I already made a few book covers, but I won't show you. I just want to know the type of one you want to see so I have easier to choose. (Maybe the title can be worked with, but it will be similar to this book cover)