Chapter 28

Lila's POV

I am laughing evilly while finishing brushing my hair. My plan is working.

Seriously? I didn't want you here.

Shut up!

As I was saying, my plan is perfect and simple. Adrien is checking on the main door to see if Alix will arrive soon. It is left ten minutes until it will be 7 pm, and then Max will be much screwed.

If he won't call me and tell me that Marinette will be brought here and the evidence is ruined, then every sheep of mine will find out about Max and Alix dating.

I twisted a few things, which will make Kim especially angry about it, and you know what will happen. Adrien sent me the photos of Max and Alix, which is a big advantage for my plan to be more believable.

And all he has to do is send Marinette to me, and his girlfriend will be ok.

You sound like those classic wannabe villains from Disney.

WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FINALLY!?!?

"No. Screw you!" Star left the chat.

God dammit, this writer has to be so annoying.

I checked the timer again. Five minutes left. Will he make it to that time...

Ring! Ring!

It was when my phone rang. It was none other than Max.

I answered it instantly. "You got what I want?"

"87% correct. Marinette is on her way but is going through the side door and will be inside in exactly 3 minutes and 45 seconds. She has all of the evidence with her. Watch out though because in exactly seven minutes and 4 seconds, the guards will arrive."

"What guards?"

"The princess demanded protection to the hotel due to some incidents. Two will go by the side door and three will go by the main door."

"Alright. And that is what I wanted. Next time, don't mess with the fox. As promised, Alix won't be harmed. Yet."

"Wait, what do you mean..." I hung up instantly. I also messaged Adrien to meet up at the side door and told others to go there in a few minutes as well. Firstly, I need to destroy the evidence, then I will deal with that brat for good.

I snuck out of my room with my face covered in case. I went to the side door, and I saw Adrien waiting there for me. I felt like someone was spying on us, but I ignored that. We gave a kiss before I started talking quietly.

"Hey, Adri-boo. Remember the plan? You grab the evidence of me lying and destroy it, while I make Marinette's life a living hell before others will arrive. We will go in twenty seconds."

"L-Lila... Why are you doing all of this anyway? We can just destroy the evidence to not ruin our reputation and then just warn her to not do it again. It is enough that if my father finds out that I attacked Marinette because she attacked you..."