Chapter 14

This photo is the first fanart I found based on Nath and Marc's ship, so I decided to add that here.
If you like this chapter, pls give it a star.
_______________________________

Nath’s POV

“Operation ‘Three ships in China’ is on!”

“Seriously that kind of name you choose for our plan?”

“Same answer as about the outfits you choose. They are perfect and they stand out.”

Marc and I are in our room, getting ready for Saturday's free day. There aren’t any tours on, and we are allowed to go anywhere as long as we are not alone, we don’t go too far from the hotel, and we have our phones on at all times.

Marc had chosen for us the outfits for today's special occasion. I got a red shirt, black vest, and purple trousers with red Converse. Marc has a pink shirt with some stripes, a red sleeveless zip-up jacket, a chocker, his gloves, a pair of purple shorts, and black and red Nikes.

We decided to get the first part of the plan going now. There are many parts to this, but with Wattpad power, we will succeed. We have found out that Nino is getting stronger feelings for Mochi, and we can now see from Mochi his blushes every time he is near Nino. So today will be a perfect occasion to get Mochi and Nino together.

“Alright. We have to get somehow Mochi and Nino to confess to each other that they like each other. Their crushes on each other are starting to get more obvious than when Mari was crushing on Adrien.”

“Knowing them, they won’t do that easily since they are best friends, and… you know.”

“Yes, I know what you mean. But we can get the somehow to confess their feelings, but how can we do that.”

We thought about it for a bit while laying on the bed. I guess Marc gave up thinking because suddenly he started cuddling while we are laying on the bed.

I feel grateful to have him. He is amazing, cares for me a lot, and values my opinion, as well as I value his and overall him.
None of this could have ever happened if it wasn’t for Marinette introducing him to the art room, the place of my passion…

I got it! I have an idea! It is a perfect one and similar way with how we got together, only a different version. Mochi and Nino both love music and Mochi is a great singer since we heard him singing. We just have to get Mochi to sing his feelings to Nino.

But first, cuddles.

Aww!

Meanwhile

Mari’s POV

“A sweet, sweet Saturday. Dancing away! No Lie-la with her talks and her class being stupid!” Alix was singing away as she was dressing up for today’s hang out, while Chloe was applying makeup, and I was on my phone, waiting for them to get ready to go.

There is a plan that my group of friends, including Mochi and Astral, and I meet up together in the town not far off the hotel to spend all day there either playing random games, looking around, or checking out what they have. We found out from Max that Lila and my former friends are going somewhere else, way farther than where we will be, so there is no way we will see them all day.