Chapter 8

Your favorite Queen Bee’s POV

Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!

What does Alya mean by that? Does she know what she is saying right now? You can’t accuse someone of stealing the transport that was parked at Mari’s former place, especially since there are drivers who know who they are supposed to pick up.

“What do you mean Lila’s transport? There are four cars that were for us! If you don’t bother fact-checking with your nerdy glasses, ask those drivers to confirm that.” I shouted at Alya, who flinched back.

Adrien soon arrived near us, which was the moment we guarded Marinette, just in case. “I don’t understand what is wrong…”

“Don’t you DARE finishing what you wanted to say.” Marinette’s voice made Adrien look freaked out, but he didn’t hesitate to finish what he wanted to say.

“Firstly, you bully my girlfriend, then you beat her up, and now this!?! You are an awful person, Marinette.”

“What. Did. You. Call. Me- Marinette?” We all froze hearing Astral talking in an angry tone as they walked up to him.

“W-Who are y-you? A-And what a-are you doing h-here? You k-know who they a-are…”

“Yes, I know who they are, as well as I know who you are.” Astral spoke as they kept walking towards him, while Adrien was walking backward. Others wanted to intervene, but they were too scared to do so. Little P-

HEY! Wattpad has rules to not curse in the stories.

Ridiculous!

But back to what is going on, Adrien is now stuttering way more than Marinette does. Astral kept walking though, and I am shocked Miss Bustier isn’t doing anything about it, and neither did Ms Mendeleev.

“If you ever touch Marinette again. If you ever talk to Marinette again. Or even if you ever look at her AGAINthen you better be at least a bit lucky to be near a BLOODY HOSPITAL!

Everyone froze like statues, especially Lila, Alya, and Adrien, at Astral’s threat. I am hoping that this will make them stay away from Marinette for a long time. But I doubt that.

Umm… Star? Star, are you ok?

Umm… Oh, dear.

I think Astral even broke Star. Boy, this trip will be fun.

“Umm… Alright, everyone. We have some g-guests with us today. I guess y-you already m-met Astral, and w-we also have Mochi, Marinette’s cousin, who is joining u-us as well.” Miss Bustier tried to calmly talk to us, but I guess she also freaked out from the threat, even though she isn’t involved in it.

Everyone got to the airport to get ready to go to the plane. I saw Marinette talking to Astral, so I believe that they both are ok. I also noticed Nino and Mochi chatting away as well, but they both have some sort of shades of blush on their faces, so I know that soon this will be something more than just friends.

But what caught my attention the most is Alix on her phone, and I thought that she was just reading a book on Wattpad, but that isn’t it.