Chapter 39

Mari’s POV

A beautiful, sunny morning. Birds are singing. Trees are dancing…

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Screams are breaking into people’s ears.

You wonder who screams like a girl who is trying to get ready for her ceremony while waking up late to get ready for the princess meet up with famous people all around the world, while her mum is shouting to hurry up.

If you guessed me, then you are fully correct.

I instantly put my outfit on after getting washed twenty times and getting my hair conditioned. It will be flowing freely all day but requires brushing anyway. I applied makeup and put on my mask before heading out, careful to not trip over my clumsiness.

As I walked through the corridors, I saw Jagged Stones with Penny, his girlfriend, or should I say now fiancée. But that’s a story for another day. For now, I am only focusing on the fact that he is currently speed-pacing up to me to walk beside me.

“Hey, our rock’n’roll princess. Cannot wait to meet other celebrities?”

“I already am in contact with most of them, but yeah. I cannot wait.”

“But the cool thing about that is that you can get to know all of them, and while I will be talking about how my rock’n’rolling niece has designed this outfit for me. You might get more customers by the end of the day.” I chuckled because of that as it’s true. When everyone sees how I made for my friends and family outfits, they will be shocked at least.

“But aside from that, I want to talk to you about Astral kid, your partner of yours.” I looked at him as he talked. “I know you’re young and whatever, but you need to remember about being safe when…”

“UGG!!!!!”

Meanwhile

Astral’s POV

I’m freaking the hell out of my soul back and forth as I was trying to get ready for today. Today is the day that Mei will reveal herself as a princess, and because others see me together, this will make the attention go to me, which isn’t the best thing about all of this, but I will be there for Mei as she begged me to be with her on that moment. I can’t break that promise.

Apparently, I will be with Mei this morning for the celebrity meet-up, and it’s in two hours. It will be nice meeting them, but I am mostly excited to meet Tony Stark. I heard a lot of stories about him, and I am a big fan of him and his industry.

I am almost ready, so I might as well use some time to work on another story. I went out of my room, where my mum was waiting for me with Pluto and Mars on the leads.

“Hey, son. When you are going to the castle, bring them both. They will be your and your girlfriend’s guard dogs. Just in case.”

“Thanks, Mum. But we have guards in the castle. The entrances are fully secured. And Mei is protected by practically everyone.”

“Well, I rather not hear today about any of your friends or even you getting beat up. Bring them or you’re not going.”