Chapter 15

This will have people singing there, but I only wrote a bit of the song. They all sang the full songs.
_______________________________

Wayhem’s POV

Before they arrived for lunch.

“Yeah, we are on our way. Can you somehow get out of here without anyone suspecting a thing?”

“There is a 43% chance that I will. You know Lila.”

“I am sure you can. We will be at the entrances. See you.”

Aurore hung up on Max’s call as we were walking to the entrance of the arcades. The group invited us for lunch, and we are getting Max to join us. Marinette told us about the last day talking with him on our group chat, so he is slowly getting welcomed to our group. So I am hoping for no trouble…

“Max texted me. Some people saw us and are coming out. We need to get out of here…”

But Aurore spoke too late because Kim, Adrien, Lila, and Alya came out of the building and went toward us. “Did Marinette seriously send you four to spy on us!?! How dare…”

“No, she didn’t. We just came to pick up someone. We are not bothered with your damaged life.” Mireille snapped back at the wannabe reporter, who flinched back.

“Y-You don’t h-have t-to be mean t-to us…”

“Then leave us alone. You’re accusing us of spying on you, though we just arrived here, and you’re saying that we are mean, even though you are noising over our business, instead of minding yours?”

They wanted to argue, but we left instantly, while Aurore texted Max to meet up at the restaurant.

Present time

Mari’s POV

My former friends and the lying brat entered the restaurant, which instantly changed our moods. I guess that explains why Max and Alix have hidden themselves. Well, why Max did, but I don’t know why Alix though.

“What do you want, guys?” I spoke in my angry tone, making some of them flinch.

“Well, we went to look for Max 'cause he disappeared on us. We know he’s here.”

“He is here.” Alix and Max came from under the table, making the class confused, as well as us.

“Max, buddy. What are you doing here with them?” Kim asked in disgust. I want to throw that dumbo to the moon. That's how annoying he is.

Max looked like he wanted to own up. “Well… I came to grab food…”

“Because of his and Mari’s deal.” Alix cut off Max, while everyone looked at her. Max looked at her as well, possibly asking what this is about. Alix looked at me to keep talking for her. Of course, I did.

“Yeah, yeah. He helped out with… the second bit. It is a really hard thing for me to do and Max knew how to do it properly, so I offered him lunch under my costs for helping out. He was about to go and get you guys here after we would leave to recommend you this place.”