Chapter 2: Minho isn't the kindest guy

"Where the shuck do you think you're going?!"

I tried to rip my wrist away from him but he didn't budge. {Gif Above}

"Where are we? Why can't I remember anything? Why aren't there any other girls?!"

The boy stood still, examining my face like a work of art. I growled as I desperately tried to snatch my arm away from his iron grip, but it still didn't work. He looked confused, shocked, angry, all at the same time.

"I'm taking you to the Slammer," He muttered.

His grip on my wrist tightened as he started walking along the soft green grass. The Slammer? I thought. What's that supposed to mean? I soon found out that it was a prison. The boy ripped open the wooden cell and threw me into it, the hard cold floor reminded me all too well of the Box.

He slammed the cell door closed and kneeled down, a cold look never leaving his face.

"I don't know a single shucking reason you're here," He said, "but I'm gonna get Alby. Hang tight Greenie, everything'll make sense soon." He walked away.

A million questions filled my mind as quickly as a speeding train. Who's Alby? Why did that boy throw me in here? What's his name? What's a Greenie? Why did he call me that? When am I gonna get out of here?

As I was coursing through my thoughts, a dark-skinned boy who looked to be about 17-18 years old kneeled in front of the 'Slammer'.

"So, you're the first girl here. Can you remember anything? Anything at all?" Why should I answer to you? I thought. I swallowed as I went through my memory to find.... Nothing. I couldn't remember a single thing. It was as if I was behind a wall, and on the other side were my memories. I could remember certain things, but not the names, faces, anything that was going on. There was one thing that stuck out to me though.

Y/N. Could that be my name?

"Y/N." I suddenly blurted out.

"Y/N?"

"I think that's my name..." I trailed off.

"Oh! My name's Alby, but I'm sure Minho already told you that."

Was that the name of the boy that put me here? I thought. I sighed shakily. Then I remembered, I still have that piece of wood....

I crossed my arms across my chest and sighed. "Can you get me out of here now?"

He nodded and opened the cage door. He reached his hand out for me to take. Now's my chance! I thought. I took his hand politely, and slashed his face with the wood and ran off, not bothering to listen to him scream. Though, he did say something.

"Newt! Minho! After the Greenie!"

I suddenly ran into a slim boy with blonde hair and a baby face. Though, he didn't look very happy. He was stuck underneath me with a grim look on his face, when I was suddenly lifted off of him by familiar strong arms.

Minho.

He held one of my wrists as if it weighed nothing while I strangled to be free. "Let me go!" I yelled. Minho reached his hand out for the boy on the ground. "You're bloody lucky you're a girl, Greenie. Otherwise we'd have already thrown you into the Maze."

Maze? Greenie? What do all these words mean? And why is he the only one with a British accent? The British boy stood up and grabbed my other wrist. He was surprisingly strong. Then Minho spoke again.

"I don't give a shuck about what Alby says, we are going to have a Gathering."