.04

Niall's POV

"Niall, you know Zayn from school right?" My mum said, snapping me out of the weird daze I was in. "uh uh Yeah. We're partners in chemistry now." I mumbled. "Oh well, him and his family just moved into the Miller's old house and Zayn came over to say hi." My mum said, not even noticing how Zayn was hardcore staring at me.

"Uh hi. Bye." I said before turning around and dragging Josh out of the room. "Niall Horan, get back in here you little ass." My mum called out. I groaned loudly and walked back into my living room, Josh following.

"Don't be so rude, Niall." My mum scolded. "I don't like him!" I exclaimed like a little kid. "Niall, I don't care if you don't like him you still need to respect him at least." My mum said and crossed her arms. I sighed loudly, being a bit too over dramatic before answering my mum.

"What, do you want me to hug him or something?" I said sarcastically. "Yes." My mum smirked. My eyes widened at her answer and Josh busted up laughing. "Go ahead, Niall. Hug your neighbor." Josh laughed an almost fell on the floor from laughing.

"It isn't that funny, you wanker." I snapped at him. "Actually, it is!" My mum exclaimed, laughing along with Josh. "I'm going to go jump out my bedroom window. Bye." I said loudly before scurrying out of the room and up the stairs.

My mum an Josh's laughter disappeared and a few minutes later I heard the front door slamming shut. "NIALL! COME DOWN HERE, YA CUNT!" I heard Josh shout from downstairs. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, YOU TWAT?" I shouted back as I walked down the stairs. "WILL YOU TWO STOP FUCKING SWEARING IN MY HOUSE?!" My mum shouted at us both as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

Josh and I doubled over in laughter and my mum had a look on her face that said I'm-cooler-than-you-both. "Anyway, swearing aside, I have to go since I'm grounded for punching Harry in the face. I'll see ya at school, Niall." Josh said. "Peace out girl scout!" I said in an overly gay tone.

"I'm a boy." Josh joked and slipped his shoes on. "Bye Nialler." Josh said before leaving. I went back up to my room and continued playing Black Ops 2. It's really all I do. I don't have much of a social life if you can't tell.

*****

"Niall.... Niall... Wake up. Come on. Wake up for me." A voice whispered, waking me up. I looked around my dark room to see that nobody was there. "Good, you're awake." The voice said again. I began to panic when I saw someone step out of the shadows and stand in front of me.

I froze when my eyes met those cold green ones of Harry Styles. "H-how did you get in here?" I stuttered. "I have my ways, Niall." He said slowly, his voice raspy and husky. "What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice not as weak and scared as before.

"We want you." He said darkly, his voice changing completely and sounding like ten different people talking at the same time. His eyes turned red and then I saw a flash of white.

I jolted awake in my bed, covered in sweat and panting. Holy shit. Okay, it was just a dream. A freaky ass dream.

[a/n] Harry's climbin' through yo windows. Snatchin' yo Nialls up! Anyway, it's short but It's something (: