.27

Niall and Zayn climbed into Harry's car and shut the doors. "So, how are we going to steal his car?" Niall asked. "This was your idea." Zayn smirked. "Wait, Harry has two car keys because he doesn't want to lose them." Zayn said and opened up the console.

"Found it!" Zayn exclaimed and handed Niall the key. "He's going to be so pissed." Niall snickered as he stuck the key in ignition. "Pretty much." Zayn laughed as Nial sped away from the house. "How long do you think it'll take him to realise we stole his car?" Zayn asked.

"He's not very smart, so it'll take him awhile." Niall joked and turned on the radio. "I'm supposed to be a guardian angel, and I just helped you steal a car." Zayn said. "You're a shitty angel, bro." Niall chuckled and grabbed Zayn's hand.

"I'm aware of that." Zayn said and stuck his tongue out. "I was kidding!" Niall exclaimed. "I know, but I am pretty shit at my job. Oh well." Zayn said nonchalantly. "So, where should we go?" Niall asked.

"No idea. Lets just drive around and waste Harry's gas." Zayn smirked and Niall chuckled. "That sounds like a brilliant plan!" Niall said in a posh accent. The two drove around London, cracking jokes and teasing each other or making fun of the people the drove by.

Zayn's phone went off and he pulled it out to see Harry was calling. "It's Harry." Zayn snickered and answered. "Did you fuckers take my car?" Harry snapped. "Nope." Zayn lied and put Harry on speaker phone.

"Really? Where is it then?"

"No idea."

"Bring me my car back, faggots."

"That's no fun."

"Why did you take my car in the first place?"

"To piss you off."

"Whatever. Just go to Liam's house." Harry said before hanging up. "He's going to kill us!" Niall chuckled. "Yeah, but it was worth it!" Zayn exclaimed as Niall pulled up to Liam's house. He cut the engine and turned to Zayn.

"So, want to have sex in his car and piss him off even more?" Niall smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "He would definitely kill us if we did that." Zayn said. "We've got about 15 minutes and I'm not hearing a no..." Niall said and trailed off.

"We aren't having sex in Harry's car." Zayn said and patted Niall's cheek. "Fine." Niall pouted and turned away from Zayn. "Pouting isn't going to make me have sex with you!" Zayn said and poked Niall's shoulder.

"Don't poke me." Niall snapped, still facing the other direction. "I'm not poking you." Zayn smirked and poked Niall's side. "I'll fucking kill you." Niall said, turning around and pointing a finger at Zayn.

 "Violent little leprechaun." Zayn teased and poked Niall's cheek. "Don't poke me." Niall said and flicked Zayn's nose. "I'm not a dog." Zayn huffed and continued poking Niall. "You're really annoying." Niall said and shoved Zayn's hands away.

"That's the best insult you have?" Zayn asked and started poking Niall's sides. "Do you want me to insult you?" Niall said and grabbed Zayn's hands. "No. but I thought you would've said something more vulgar." Zayn said.

The two continued to bicker while Zayn kept poking Niall. Harry, Liam, and Louis pulled up and Harry stepped out of the car, and glared at Niall and Zayn. "GET OUT OF MY CAR!" Harry shouted, scaring Niall and Zayn.

The couple jumped out of the car and handed Harry the key. Harry snatched the key away from Niall and glared as he shoved the key into his pocket. "Way to go, idiots. You pissed him off." Louis smirked.

"Eh, it's worth it." Zayn said and slung his arm over Niall's shoulder. "Whatever." Harry snapped and followed Liam into his house. Louis trailed after them while Zayn and Niall took their time. The five of them sat in Liam's living room, Harry and Louis on the couch, Liam in a chair and Zayn and Niall on the floor.