.26

"They stopped shouting at each other?" Niall whispered to Zayn. "Did you think Harry killed Louis?" Zayn whispered back. "Let's go see." Niall whispered and crawled out into the hallway. "Why are we whispering and crawling?" Zayn asked, following Niall.

"Because we're spies. Now shut the fuck up." Niall snapped and sat at the top of the stairs. "HOLY SHIT!" Niall exclaimed and slapped his hands over his mouth. Louis and Harry pulled apart and stared at Niall.

"What?" Zayn asked and sat next to Niall. "THEY WERE MAKING OUT!" Niall shouted and flailed his arms around. "OMG!" Zayn exclaimed. "Wow, you two are so gay." Louis chuckled. "Yeah, and you two were just making out. Who's gay now!" Zayn retorted.

"Still you." Harry snickered and Zayn flipped him the bird. "Real mature." Harry muttered. "I heard that!" Zayn exclaimed, sounding like a little kid. "You were supposed to." Harry said before kissing Louis again.

"Get a room!" Niall exclaimed and crawled back to his room. "AND DON'T HAVE SEX IN MY LIVING ROOM, DAMMIT!" Niall shouted out the door. Zayn stood up and followed Niall back into his room and shutting the door.

Meanwhile, Liam was driving back to Harry's, in the hopes of finding out what the enchantment means. He pulled up and didn't see Harry or Louis' car. "Nice." Liam said bitterly as he pulled out his phone and dialed Harry's number.

"What the fuck do you want, Liam?" Harry's voice growled through the phone. "Come to your house." Liam said, no emotion to his voice at all. "Why?" "Because we need to figure out what the fuck we are going to do when the red moon shows up. That's fucking why!" Liam snapped.

"Jesus, calm down." Harry joked, making Liam roll his eyes. "And bring Niall and Zayn." Liam added before hanging up. He locked his phone and forceful stuck it in his back pocket. He leaned agaisnt the hood of his car, waiting for the idiots to show up.

*****

"Finally, you're fucking here!" Liam excliamed as Harry's car pulled up. "Shut up." Louis said and snapped his fingers. "Did you just snap your fingers? This isn't Mean Girls." Niall said and chuckled. "Be quiet, fag." Louis retorted.

"You're a fag, too." Niall mumbled and Zayn wrapped his arms around him and whispered something in his ear. "Enough with the bullshit. Let's just get shit done." Liam spat and followed Harry into the house. Louis mocked Liam under his breath and followed after him.

Niall and Zayn walked in and followed after Louis, who was still mocking Liam. "Will you shut the fuck up before I murder you!" Liam exclaimed and Louis just laughed at him. "Go ahead. At least I won't die for a hopeless cause." Louis snickered. "Will the both of you shut up?" Zayn snapped.

"Shut up, faggot." Harry added. The four all started throwing insults at each other and Niall stood there in shock. "ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Niall shouted, the four quieting. "Damn, Blondie can yell." Louis said.

"If we keep acting like fucking six year olds we aren't going to get anywhere! So, shut the fuck up and deal with each other long enough for us to figure this shit out!" Niall snapped, the group just staring at him.

"Don't tell us what to do." Louis snapped. Louis and Liam ignored Niall's speech and continued fighting while Harry and Zayn started shouting again. "HAVE FUN DYING!" Niall shouted over all the fighting before storming off.

Zayn chased after Niall, leaving the other three to fight with each other. "Niall! I'm sorry!" Zayn shouted as he ran after Niall. "I don't fucking care!" Niall yelled, tears pricking at his eyes. "Please, I'm sorry. We should've listened to you." Zayn said and tried to wrap his arms around Niall, but he just shoved Zayn away.

Zayn stood there in shock. "We can't even get along for five minutes and we're supposed to save the world." Niall said bitterly. He sat down on the ground and wrapped his arms around himself. "H-how are we supposed to do any of this stuff, if Harry and Louis are just going to be dicks? Liam isn't helping as at all and everything is hopeless." Niall said, his voice flatring as a fear tears slid down his cheeks.

Zayn sat down next to Niall and wrapped his arm around him. Niall didn't protest, but didn't respond either. "The world is fucked and it's our fault." Niall said, his voice heavy with dread. "Maybe we have a chance?" Zayn said, kissing the top of Niall's head.

"What chance? We can barely go five minutes without insulting each other or threatening to kill each other. How are a bunch of faggots supposed to stop demons?" Niall said, looking up at Zayn with watery eyes.

"I wish I knew." Zayn said, leaning his forehead agaisnt Niall's. "We should just give up." Niall whispered. "We already have. You're the only one that had hope." Zayn said, the realitly of everything finally hitting him.

"At least we have one more day together." Niall said, forcing a weak smile at Zayn. "Yeah, one more day." Zayn said, and smiled back at Niall. "We should go steal Harry's car." Niall smirked. "Sounds like a plan." Zayn said before the two stood up and ran back to Harry's house.

[A/N] It's short, I know. Sorry. It's a filler chapter. Fuck. Next chapter should have more drama and holy shit, ONE MORE DAY! asdfghjkl. Anyway, leave a comment or a vote and hug yourself. This isn't edited either. I'll do it later because I have to go take pictures. Bye~

Ignore this if you aren't Lizzy. --->(YOU DON'T GET A FUCKING FROG)