I am having this weird obsession with angel fanfics right now and thus, this fanfic was born!  

Niall's POV

"Oh look it's the little faggot!" I heard a voice shout as I walked into class. I kept my head down and made my way towards my seat. I sat down next to my only friend Josh and threw my bag on the floor.

"He disgusts me! Being gay is a sin!" I heard some bitchy girl snap. "Well, so is sleeping with the entire fucking football team!" I shouted at her. She started crying and then ran out of the classroom. "Way to go, asshole! You made her cry!" Louis said.

"I know right!" I smirked. I wasn't having any of their shit today. "Lets kick his ass." I heard Harry say. "Bring on motherfucker!" I said standing up. "Niall don't." Josh warned. I gave him a look that said 'I know what I'm doing' he shook his head and let me continue with what I was doing. Louis walked over to me followed by Liam and Harry. Liam never beat anyone up with Louis or Harry. He wasn't that bad actually. But he was a total cunt to gays.

"So, the faggot wants to fight?" Louis sneered.

"Yeah. Yeah I do, pretty boy." I snapped, crossing my arms. Louis raised his hand and went to slap me but I blocked it. I grabbed his arm and kicked his feet out from underneath him. He hit the floor and now it was Harry's turn. His fist collided with my face and I stumbled back.

Louis grabbed my ankle and I kicked him in the face. His nose started bleeding and he just crawled away. I never fought back but I was sick of this shit. I threw a punch and hit Harry in the cheek. He stumbled back but was quick to punch me right in the eye. He punched me in the stomach and I doubled over in pain. "Looks like the fag can fight." I heard someone say.

Harry pushed me back and I landed on my ass. He grabbed my hair and then slammed my head into the floor. I groaned in pain as everything got dizzy and fuzzy. Everything was spinning in fucking circles! Harry started to kick me repeatedly in the stomach and ribs. Harry's kicks stop and I opened my eyes to see Josh onto of Harry, punching his face in.

"What the hell is going on here!" I heard our teachers voice shout. "Shit!" I heard someone say. "Tomlinson. Styles. Devine. Horan. Principles office. NOW!" Mr. Bloom barked. Louis was helping Harry off the ground and Josh grabbed my hand pulling me up to my feet. "I guess the faggot can't fight after all." The person from before said. I ignored them as I walked to the office with Josh.

"You didn't have to do that." I mumbled, clutching my head. My head was still going in circles from Harry. "Yes I did. He was kicking the shit out of you." Josh defended his actions. "At least I got to kick Tomlinson in the face. It felt good doing that!" I said cheerily. Sure I did just get my ass handed to me by Harry but I've wanted to kick Louis in the face since primary school.

"It was probably the greatest thing punching that douche in the face." Josh joked. "See! There is a bright side to everything!" I said as we reached the office. We pulled the door open and stepped in. Louis was in Principle Steven's office and Harry was sitting outside the door.

He had a busted lip and what was going to be a black eye. Josh smirked at his handy work and Harry flipped him off. "Have a seat you two." Ms. Flack snapped. "Someone needs to get laid." Josh whispered under his breath. "Detention young man. That was very rude." She snapped as we sat down. "Whatever." Josh said, not even caring.  

The door opened and I looked over to see a very good looking boy walk in. He had black quiffed hair with a blond streak in it. His eyes were a golden brown colour that made me melt on the inside. He had a tight black t-shirt on which showed off his abs and a leather jacket. Along with black skinny jeans and white vans. He had a backpack slung across his right shoulder as he stood in front if Ms. Flack's desk.  

"Zayn Malik." He said. Oh god his voice his sexy. "Niall, You're drooling." Josh's voice snapped me out of my trance. "Huh what..." I asked, looking at Josh. Josh chuckled at me and Ms. Flack glared. "Ah, Zayn. Well, here's your schedule, your homeroom class is Mr. Bloom's. Oh and here's a map of the school. Don't want you getting lost, now do you?" She purred. Jealously sparked up as I watched the bitch flirt with the boy.

"Someone's getting a little jealous." Josh whispered. "No. I'm not." I said, avoided Josh's stare. "Um where is Mr. Bloom's classroom at?" Zayn asked. "Second floor, down the hall and to the left. It's room 302." She purred, leaning forward and pushing her boobs up. "Can I slap her?" I asked Josh, my eyes never leaving Zayn. He wasn't paying any attention to Ms. Flack, which was different. Almost half the guys at school would do anything to bone Ms. Flack and the other half already have. "It'd be hilarious" Josh smirked.

"Horan. Now!" Principle Stevens' voice barked. I stood up as Louis was walking out of his office. He sat next to Harry, sending me daggers. His nose was still bleeding. I smirked at that. The ass deserved it. "Sit." Principle Stevens said firmly. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk and worry filled me. I'm so boned. I am so boned!

"Now, why was Louis telling me that, and I quote, the faggot kicked the shit out if me and Harry and I didn't do anything. He started the fight." He said mocking Louis' voice. I smirked slightly at that but I was still pissed at Louis for lying.

"Look, I didn't start anything. Well, Eleanor said I was a sin and I snapped and pretty much called her a whore, but it's true and she ran out crying. Louis then said 'way to go asshole you made her cry' and Harry being the dick he is said 'let's kick his ass' " I said mimicking Harry's tone.

He nodded and I continued. "I told them to bring and Louis went to hit me but I took him down and then Harry hit me in the face, which is why my eyes is throbbing like a bitch right now, and then I threw a punch and hit him and then he well took me down, slammed my head into the floor and then kicked the shit out if me." I said.

"We'll how come Louis has a broken nose?" He asked. "When he was on the ground he grabbed my ankle and I sorta kicked him in the face." I said shyly. "Nice. Continue on. I want to know why Mr. Devine is sitting here since he hasn't came into the story at all." Principle Stevens said.

"Well, Josh is here because Harry was kicking the shit out if me and Josh took him down and well, punched his face in." I said. Principle Stevens sighed and ran his hands over his face. "So all of you were fighting?" I nodded my head.

"I need to here the others stories but I know you and Louis will be suspended that's for sure. But I have to give you props for kicking him in the face. The kid is a real ass." Principle Stevens said standing up. I stood up and he led me back into the office. He called Josh up and Harry shot him daggers. The boy from earlier was gone and I pouted slightly. Now I have nothing hot to stare at.  

***************** 

After what seemed like a life time Principle Stevens came out of his office, ready to give us our punishments. Josh and I ended up with two weeks of suspension, but I really don't care. Two weeks away from the assholes.