.08

Everybody liked how cheeky Zayn was in the last chapter lol

Niall's POV

All that was on my mind was Zayn's lips. Zayn's lips on my lips to be exact. I'm surprised I haven't crashed yet, since I'm still driving. I almost hit someone earlier and I think Josh would be pissed if I got blood on his car.

When I got to Josh's, I had a stupid smirk on my face that probably won't go away. "Why are you so happy?" Josh questioned as I handed him his car keys. "No reason." I lied and plopped my ass down on his couch.

"Zayn kissed you." Josh said. He didn't say it like a question and was dead serious. "Why? Don't be stupid." I said, my voice going an octave higher than normal. "Right. So, how was it?" Josh smirked, sitting next to me.

"How was what?" I asked. "Kissing Zayn, ya idiot." Josh said and rolled his eyes. "Fucking a-maze-ing!" I exclaimed. "So, you did kiss?" Josh smirked. "No shit, Sherlock." I muttered and jokingly punched his arm. "Did you touch his dick?" Josh asked suddenly.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, taken aback by his question. "I was just kidding Niall. It's no like you slept with him." Josh muttered and patted my cheek. "Get up and get ready because we have to be at school in half an hour." Josh said before standing up and jogging up the stairs.

******

"Zayn is looking at yooooooou!" Josh joked as we sat in homeroom. Mr. Bloom was talking about some assembly, but I wasn't paying attention. "Hooray for me." I smirked and pushed Josh off of me. "So, are you two dating now?" Josh asked.

"Nope."

"He kissed you, and you aren't dating?"

"Yep."

"Niall James Horan, you fucking idiot!"

At that Mr. Bloom heard Josh and started yelling at him, while I was trying to swallow my laughter. After five minutes of Mr. Bloom yelling he finally stopped and I started laughing my ass off. "Be quiet, you tosser." Josh snapped.

"Why don't cha make me?" I smirked at him and stuck my tongue out at him. "I'm going to rip your balls off and shove them down your throat if you make fun of me." Josh said, his tone dead serious. "Jesus Christ." I muttered and shook my head.

"ooooooohhhh Look who just walked in." Josh cooed and started poking me. "I don't care, Josh." I muttered and swatted his hands away.

"Zayn, care to explain why you're late?" Mr. Bloom asked. I peeked over my shoulder and he was just standing there and was smirking at Mr. Bloom. "Nope." He muttered and then sat down. Mr. Bloom ignored him and continued on with whatever he was talking about.

I turned back around and tried to pay attention to Mr. Bloom but Josh was not helping me. "You should ask him out." Josh said. I just ignored him and then he started poking me. "I will slap a bitch." I muttered at Josh and he stopped poking me.

"He's staring at you." Josh muttered. "Hey, Styles and Tomlinson aren't here today." Josh said and I looked around. Eleanor and Danielle were here and Liam was sitting with Andy in the front but Louis and Harry weren't here.

"Maybe they're making out in the bathroom." I joked. "They're probably fucking in the bathroom." Josh joked back. "I would be so pissed if they were actually gay. I would probably kill someone." I muttered. Those assholes have made my life hell since 9th grade because, and I quote, I'm a stupid faggot that shouldn't have been born.

"Well, if they were, I could kill Harry and you could kill Louis?" Josh suggested. "Sounds like a plan." I smirked.

******

The rest of the day was boring and uneventful. Zayn skipped first period and ignored me in the rest of the classes we had together. Harry and Louis never showed up and Eleanor and Danielle tried to insult me, but it didn't work out very well.

I guess the only somewhat interesting thing to happen was Liam apologizing to me in PE. I wasn't expecting him to apologize and I honestly don't trust him, but Josh thought he was sincere. "Niall, lets go get food!" Josh exclaimed.

"I'm not hungry." I muttered as Josh dragged me towards food. Josh just stared at me and I went and sat at a table in the back of the room. Josh came over a few minutes later with a tray of food. "Are you feeling alright?" Josh asked and put his hand over my forehead. "I'm fine, Josh. I just don't feel like eating, that's all." I mumbled. "Fine." Josh muttered and started eating.

"I have a plan." Josh smirked during break. "What kind of plan?" I asked and leaned against the tree. "The kind of plan that'll get you a boyfriend." Josh exclaimed. "Are you being serious?" I scolded.

"So, I ask Zayn if he wants to go out with you, since you're a pussy and you would never ask him, then he says yes, and you two end up together and grow old and have lots of little Zayn and Niall babies" Josh exclaimed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, staring at Josh in horror. "It's a perfect plan, right?" Josh smirked. "Sure. Whatever." I mumbled. "Well, let's go put this plan into action!" Josh exclaimed. He jumped up and pulled me up before dragging me around the school.

"Oh! I FOUND HIM!" Josh shouted. "You stay here and I'll go ask him." Josh said before walking over to Zayn. He started talking to him and Zayn had a rather weird look on his face. Josh was talking with his hands and Zayn looked like he was trying not to laugh.

Josh finally stopped talking and Zayn looked over at me. "No." I heard Zayn say before he walked off. Josh glared at him, and if looks could kill, Zayn would probably be in pieces right now. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Josh shouted at Zayn before walking over to me.

I just stood there and I probably looked like I was about to cry. Josh wrapped me up in a hug and the water works started up. "Come on, we're ditching the rest of school for now." Josh said and we both left the school.

Louis' POV (Sorry but it's important!)

"Harry! What the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed before being pinned against the wall. "Har-" I was cut off by Harry's hand over my mouth. "Shut the fuck up." Harry hissed. I pushed him off me, well tried. Harry just threw me on the ground and kicked me in the stomach.

"Jesus Christ, Harry! I thought we were friends!" I exclaimed. "Well, you thought wrong." Harry smirked, his green eyes slowing turning to a piercing red colour. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted and backed up until I hit the wall.

Harry laughed at me and shook his head. "What the hell are you?!" I shouted at him. "What do you think I am?" Harry smirked. "I don't know, a fucking demon maybe?!" I yelled. "Close, but not quite." He said, before turning around and walking off.

[a/n] Who hates me? Raise your hand if you hate me. Or vote. If you hate me then you should vote. Actually, you should leave a vote either you hate or like me. I'm just gonna stop. Ah! What is Harry? Why did Zayn reject Niall? You'll have to watch the next episode of AMC's The Walking Dead to find out. What? I don't know, I've been watching The Walking Dead all day. Anyway, thanks for reading and sorry this is a really short and shitty chapter.