.16

"Holy fuck." Liam said, a small smirk on his lips. "Why are you guys staring at me?" Niall asked, unease filling him. "I thought there could only be one Oracle at a time." Zayn said, absolutely dumbstruck. "What are you talking about?" Niall exclaimed.

"Wait, wasn't there something about there being two oracles at once and then... oh shit." Liam saidm trailing off at the end. "Are you saying it's actually coming true?" Zayn asked. "Well, we have two fuckin' oracles so what do you think?" Liam snapped.

"What are you two talking about?!" Niall shouted, his voice echoing through the trees. "Niall, you're an Oracle." Liam said. "And what might that be?" Niall snapped sarcastically. "You know how I was talking about people with powers, well your power is the oracle. Louis is one, too." Zayn explained.

"I don't trust you." Niall said, his cat like eyes glowing. "Why don't you trust me?" Zayn said sounding hurt. "Because you lied to me. You aren't an angel. You're a demon, for fuck's sake!" Niall shouted, his voice cracking.

"I'm not a demon! Why would you think that?" Zayn lied. "Bullshit! You weren't trying to protect me, you were trying to kill me just like Harry and Louis!" Niall yelled, tears in his eyes. Zayn sat there dumbfounded.

"Ni, I would never hurt you." Zayn said. "Sure." Niall muttered saracastically. Zayn opened his mouth to say something, but the sound of snapping twigs stopped him. "Liam, grab Niall and climb a tree." Zayn whispered.

The two of them were perched in the trees, Liam holding Niall closely. Zayn glared at Liam as he wrapped his arm around Niall's waist. Liam just smirked at Zayn before scanning the ground like a hawk.

"Why are you such an idiot!" Someone shouted. Moments later, Louis and Harry walked into the clearing, fighting like they always are. "See, they aren't even here!" Harry snapped. "Yes they are, and... Niall is an oracle." Louis said, whispering the last part.

"Does that mean the prophecy is going to come true?" Harry asked. "Yeah." Louis whispered, his eyes wide in fear. "And that means he's coming." Louis spoke. "We need to leave. Now!" Harry exclaimed. "It won't do any good. He'll find us." Louis said, staring directly at Zayn in the tree.

"Zayn, get down here you bastard!" Louis shouted. Zayn jumped down, his eyes cold and black.  Louis stood in front of him, glaring at him before he slapped him. "You could've helped us, you know!" Louis shouted.

"I had to get him to like me and then I was going to kill him, but no! You fucks had to get in my way!" Zayn shouted back, his voice much deeper and demonic sounding. Niall shuddered and closed his eyes. And to think you loved him, Niall. The nagging voice said in the back of his head.

He just ignored it and tried to block out Zayn's voice. "Liam! Get down here!" Harry shouted. Liam, still holding onto Niall, jumped down from the tree, landing on his feet. "D-did Zayn say he was going to kill me?" Niall asked, his voice timid.

"I'm afraid so." Liam said, his voice now the same as Zayn's. "Well, who's going to kill him?" Harry exclaimed. "Whoever catches him first." Louis smirked.

"Run Nialler, run!" Zayn yelled, an evil smirk on his lips. Niall didn't hesitate as he turned and ran as fast as he could through the woods.

[a/n]

Sorry for the cliffhanger but it had to be done. So, my laptop isn't working and I'm on my mommy's computer, so updates will be slow. I'll probably be updating this one and So Long and Good Night It's larry you should read it (:

I don't even know what my laptop is doing and I don't know when it'll be working again. Sorry.