.19

"The angels will fall."

"Well, fuck." Zayn said before Niall shook his head, his eyes blue again. "What?" Niall asked. "Nothing. You're just being an oracle. That's all." Zayn muttered. "What the hell are you talking about?" Niall asked and cocked an eyebrow at Zayn.

"What do you remember?" Zayn asked. "I remember running from you and then everything going black. What's an oracle?" Niall said, furrowing his eyebrows in thought. "They uh, tell prophecies. Louis is one, too, but that's a whole different story." Zayn said, not wanting to tell Niall about the great prophecy.  

"Oh."

Zayn didn't know what to say. He didn't want to explain to Niall that he was going to be part of the cause of hell breaking lose, since that would just make him cry and if he tried to explain how Louis was an oracle something would slip and then Niall would know.

"I feel like I died or something." Niall said and closed his eyes. "Um..." Zayn said awkwardly. "You did." Niall shot up and stared at Zayn. "What are you talking about?" Niall said, his voice cracking. "Well, you um died. Harry resurrected you." Zayn explained before Niall burst into tears.

"Why are you crying?" Zayn said, pulling Niall into his arms. "I don't know!" Niall sobbed and burried his head in Zayn's chest. "Shhh. Don't cry. You're going to make me cry." Zayn said, rubbing circles on Niall's back.

 "I'm tired." Niall said, wiping the tears away and yawning. "Let's take a nap." Niall smirked and smiled at Zayn. "Sure. Why not." Zayn said and got up to shut the light off and close the door. He laid down next to Niall and pulled Niall close.

Niall cuddled up to Zayn, resting his head on Zayn's chest. Zayn rested his chin on top of Niall's head and smiled to himself. "I love you, Zaynie." Niall muttered before falling asleep. "I love you, too Blondie." Zayn said and fell asleep with a smirk on his lips.

~~~~

"Zayn! Niall! Wake up!" Liam exclaimed, trying to wake the sleeping couple. "Fuck off, Liam." Zayn muttered and held Niall closer, if that was possible. "Wake up or I will bitch slap you!" Liam threatened. "Have fun with that." Zayn retorted and fell back asleep.

"WAKE UP, YOU FUCKER!' Liam shouted, waking Niall up. "What the hell are you doing in my room?" Niall said groggily. "Trying to wake you and your boyfriend up." Liam said, crossing his arms. "Why? Can't you see we're having a coupley moment?" Niall said sarcastically.

"You were both sleeping and you're pretty much sleeping on top of Zayn!" Liam exclaimed, becoming frustrated with them. "He's pretty damn comfortable though." Niall whined and wrapped his arms around Zayn.

"Whatever. Just give this to Zayn whenever you two decide to wake up." Liam snapped and threw a letter at Niall. "Ass." Niall groaned and tossed the letter onto his nightstand. Liam just walked out and left Niall's house.

Liam walked to his car and yanked the door open then climbed in. He started his car and began driving towards Harry and Louis' house. Something had happened. Something wrong that shouldn't have happened.

Niall should be dead for fuck's sake, not sleeping soundly with Zayn. Niall was supposed to die. That way the prophecy would never come true. At least not in this lifetime. Whoever resurrected Niall is a complete idiot.

"It was probably Harry." Liam muttered to himself. He was bitter and pissed off. Sadly, he was the one to found out the prophecy would becoming true much sooner then they had though. As soon as the moon turns red, all hell will break lose and then the world will be thrown into utter chaos.

To make matters worse, the moon would be turning red by the end of the week, leaving the group little to no time to prepare. There was no way to stop what was going to happen unless one of the oracles died.

"Looks like Louis is going to die. What a shame." Liam said to himself as he pulled up outside Harry and Louis' house.

[A/N] CLIFF HANGER!

Sorry this is short but I like to have dramatic endings to things alright.

So, what do ya think is going to happen? Something bad that's for sure. Whale, no shit Ocaen. Am I talking to myself? Yup.

Anygay, I feel like I could ask for a certain amount of votes and/or comments and I would probably get them, but I'm not a dick and I love all of you fuckers because you love this fanfic okay.

~ Ocaen