Epilogue

"What are we supposed to do about the giant ass hole in the middle of the street?" Zayn asked. They had put Louis in Liam's car and were trying to figure out what to do with the giant crack and Harry's body.

"I have no idea." Zayn muttered and shook his head. A loud rumble came from within the crack and the ground shook. Niall and Zayn were knocked to the ground as the dead hell hounds were pulled into the hole. They watched as Harry's body was pulled in and then the crack sealed itself.

"What the fuck just happened!" Niall exclaimed, jumping up from the ground. "I have no idea." Zayn said, staring at the street. "Great, Louis is going to strangle us because Harry's body is now in hell!" Niall shouted and kicked a car.

The alarm started blaring loudly and Niall started swearing. Zayn just dragged him over to Liam's car and pushed him in. He got in and started the car, Niall still swearing in the backseat. He pulled up to Niall's house and Niall got out of the car and stomped up to his house.

Zayn carried Louis out of the car and into Niall's living room. "SHUT UP, NIALL!" Zayn shouted suddenly, Niall staring at him. "Sorry." Niall muttered and leaned against the wall before sliding to the floor.

Zayn sat next to Niall on the floor, the realization of everything finally settling in. "At least we saved the world." Zayn said and leaned against Niall, his head on Niall's shoulder. "Yeah, that's a good thing." Niall said, sounding defeated.

Someone knocking loudly on the door made Niall swear before he got up and pulled the door open. "I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE DEAD!" Niall shouted, jumping on Liam and Harry in a hug.

The three stumbled inside and Zayn stared at them, dumbfounded at what he was seeing. "How the hell are you still alive?" Zayn asked. "We don't know, so don't ask." Liam smirked. He ran over and tackled Zayn in a hug, Niall glaring at them.

"Hands off my boyfriend, Payne!" Niall exclaimed. The two seprated and Liam chuckled as Niall wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist. "Possive little leperchaun." Liam smirked and poked his nose. "Maybe you should've stayed dead." Niall joked.

"What's wrong with Louis?" Harry asked, sitting on the couch with Louis' head in his lap. "He had a bit of a mental breakdown when he found your body and passed out." Zayn explained. "Mental breakdown?" Harry said and raised an eyebrow.

"He was screaming, crying, and swearing all at the same time. If it wasn't for such a horrible reason it would've been hilarious." Niall said. "Will you fuckers be quiet." Louis grumbled, his eyes still closed.

Harry chuckled before Louis shot up. "YOU'RE ALIVE!" Louis shouted. "Yeah, I'm alive." Harry smirked. "You fucker! I thought you were dead!" Louis exclaimed and slapped Harry then slammed their lips together.

"Is he bipolar?" Liam asked. "Seems like it." Niall said. "We saved the world, Lou." Harry said, Louis sitting in his lap and cuddling up to Harry. "Correction. We all saved the world." Louis said.

"Five faggots saved the world. That'll make a great headline." Niall joked. "The thing is, nobody will ever know we saved the world." Liam said. "Damn. I didn't get attacked by demons for this!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Let's just hope no more stupid ass prophecies get told, because I am done with saving the world." Harry chuckled. "Same here, bro." Niall smirked. "So, what now?" Liam asked. "We continue living our lives as gay teenagers." Louis said.  "That's no fun." Zayn whined.

"We aren't going to save the world again. That can be someone Else's job." Niall said and kissed Zayn. The five continued to joke around until they all fell asleep. Louis and Harry were taking up the couch, and Niall and Zayn were cuddled up in a chair and Liam was on the floor.

Everything was safe now. They had done their job and with only two deaths, although they weren't really deaths. They could now continue on living as normal teenagers. That is, if angels and oracles can live normal lives.

                                      ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                      ~ THE END, FUCKERS!    ~

                                      ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                   

[a/n] See, I fucking made everything all peachy and lovely and Liam and Harry aren't dead and the world is saved! I'm actually kind of sad because this fanfic is over. It's like my baby, even though it isn't my first fanfic.

I've never really finished a fanfic (exept for one really horrible het fanfic) and I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing this. It's going to be weird because I don't have to write this anymore.

There might be a sequel, but I', not sure. I don't think I can really do anything else with this story, so this is probably the end. *Le creys*

This story has 14,000+ reads, 500+ votes, and 150+ comments. HOLY SHIT I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING! This is definitely my biggest fanfic and I just can't believe how well it has done. I fangirled every time someone comments or votes. The beginning to this is horrible and I'm surprised anybody liked it!

Thank you all so so so much for reading and I love all of you so much!

Stay sexy (:

~Ocaen