.12

Hola, I'm going to write this chapter in third person POV because I really don't feel like writing in one person's perspective. It's gets kind of annoying and repetitive.

Harry and Louis sat outside Niall's house in Harry's car. Harry was nervously tapping his thumbs against the steering wheel and it was driving Louis nuts. "Will you stop taping, for fuck's sake!" Louis shouted. Harry just rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone.

"Why are we just sitting here?" Harry groaned. "Because school is almost out and Josh is going to come by and check on Niall. That's when we grab Josh." Louis explained. The two of them decided that if Josh was on their side it would be much easier to get to Niall.

"What if Josh doesn't show?" Harry asked. He had a deadline and if Niall wasn't killed by the task would be taken into his boss' hands and Harry himself would be killed. "Trust me, he will. I've seen it." Louis said, his eyes having a yellow tint to them.

"I never would've thought you were the Oracle." Harry muttered and shook his head. "What do you mean by that?" Louis snapped. "Nothing, I'm just surprised you're the Oracle. That's all." Harry said. "Tosser." Louis whispered under his breath and crossed his arms.

The two of them sat there in silence until Josh's car pulled up outside of Niall's. "You go from behind, I'll go in the front." Louis said before getting out. Harry ran behind Josh's car and Louis ran to the front. Josh was at the door step and was about to knock before Louis ran out and grabbed him.

"Open the trunk!" Louis hissed at Harry. Harry ran over to his car and popped the trunk open. Louis dragged Josh to the trunk and threw him in. "How'd you knock him out?" Harry asked once they were speeding away from Niall's. "Pressure points. They sure do come in handy." Louis smirked.

"You're one crazy bastard, you know." Harry said, eyes focused on the road. "I'm aware of that, Styles."

****

"Jesus Christ, is he dead!" Louis exclaimed and kicked Josh's body. They had brought him to a hide out and were trying to wake him up. "WAKE UP, FAGGOT!" Louis shouted. "Calm down, he isn't dead. You must've hit him pretty hard though." Harry muttered, his eyebrows knotted together in thought.

"If he doesn't want to help us, I'm killing him." Harry spat. "I would pay to see that." Louis smirked. "You might just get to." Harry said before stalking off. Louis continued to shout at Josh to wake up, but Harry didn't care about that.

He had a nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach, as if something horrid was coming. Something much bigger than what Harry was assigned to do. He could feel it. It was going to be something big and something he couldn't control.

"HARRY! I THINK HE'S WAKING UP!" Louis shouted, his voice echoing loudly. Harry walked into the room to see Josh sitting up and rubbing his head. "Where am I?" Josh asked. "No where important." Louis smirked.

"We have a proposition for you, Josh." Louis said. "Proposition?" Harry snickered. "Shut it, ya twat." Louis spat and turned back to Josh. "Now, back to what I was saying. We need your help with something." Louis said. "Like, do you need my help with homework or something?" Josh asked.

Harry and Louis doubled over in laughter. "No, something much more serious." Harry said between laughs. Harry and Louis composed themselves. "We need your help with killing Niall." Louis said bluntly. "Way to be subtle, Lou." Harry scoffed.

"NO! YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!" Josh shouted. "I can, and I will." Harry said darkly, his eyes turning red. Josh stared at him in fear and then looked at Louis, who's eyes were yellow and cat like. "What the hell are you?!" Josh shouted. "You're worst fucking nightmare. Now, will you help us or not?" Harry growled.

"I-I-" Josh stuttered. "YES OR NO, DAMMIT!" Louis yelled. "No. I won't help you." Josh spoke, his voice wavering. "Well, looks like I have to kill you now." Harry said nonchalantly. Josh's eyes widened and a lump formed in his throat.

"No no please don't kill me! I'll help you!" Josh shouted. Harry and Louis turned to each and smirked. Everything was falling into place.

[a/n]

oh shit.