.10

Aye, double update! You guys deserved it after chapter nine. That shit was intense.

Niall's POV

I couldn't see or feel, but I could hear someone talking. "Niall? Baby, please wake up. Please" I heard someone pleading followed by a heart wrenching sob. "Please, Niall! Wake up!" I felt someone grab my hand and sparks set off inside my body.

My eyes fluttered opened and I gasped as I took everything in. I'm not dead. What the fuck? "Niall!" Zayn exclaimed and pounced on me. "God, I thought I had lost you!" Zayn sobbed into my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"W-what the hell? Get off me!" I exclaimed and shoved Zayn off me. Zayn sat next to me, a pained look on his face. I looked down to see nothing but pink scars on my wrists where there should be deep gashes. I should be dead, for fucks sake!

"How am I still here?" I growl at Zayn. "I saved you." Zayn said, sounding timid. "I should be dead. You told me to kill myself." I spat at him, anger coursing through my veins. "I saved you." Zayn whimpered, his voice cracking. He reached out and stroked my cheek but I pushed him away.

"I didn't want to be saved! I wanted to die, you asshole!" I exclaimed. Tears pricked at my eyes and soon enough I was crying into my hands. Why the hell am I crying? Zayn wrapped his arms around me and I honestly didn't care.

No matter how many times I say I hate him, I know I don't. I should've just moved on from the fucker, but I didn't. "shh, it's alright. Don't cry." Zayn said and smoothed my hair down. "God, I hate you." I muttered against his chest.

Zayn sighed and left my chin up with his finger so I was forced to look into his eyes. His wonderful eyes that are the colour of liquid gold and I could just get lost in them. What? Oh fuck it.

"I know that and you have every single reason to hate me. That was the plan all along even though it kills me it's better if you hate me." Zayn spoke. His voice was so enchanting and that seemed to make me forget about everything besides the beautiful person in front of me.

"It pains me to say this, knowing you'll never feel the same way, but I love you, Niall Horan." In that moment everything stopped. Time stood still and the earth stopped moving.

"You what?" I whispered, afraid that he was lying. Although his eyes said other wise. "I. Love. You." Zayn spoke each word softly and slowly, his eyes flicking to my lips then back to my eyes. I searched Zayn's eyes, trying to see if he was lying, but all I found was hurt and that he actually did love me.

"And you'll probably hate me even more after this but it's worth it." Zayn said before pressing his lips to mine. My eyes slid shut and I completely forgot about how much I hated him and melted into the kiss. This gorgeous fucker wanted me.

I'm not even close to being as perfect as him, but Zayn loves me. Zayn pulled away, much to my dismay, and pulled me into a hug. "Guess you don't hate me." Zayn chuckled. "I do, just not as much." I mumbled against his neck. "Good." Zayn said and shuddered when my lips brushed against his neck.

"Why should I hate you?" I asked, and kissed his neck. "B-because I don't want you getting hurt." Zayn stuttered. "Explain." I demanded and kissed his neck again. "Stop doing that." Zayn whined as I kissed his neck roughly. "Doing what?" I smirked and started lightly sucking on his neck.

"N-Niall." Zayn moaned. Holy shit, that was hot. "Tell me why I should hate you." I demanded, staring into Zayn's eyes. "I don't want them finding you." Zayn said and ran his fingers through my hair. "Who?" I asked. "I can't tell you." Zayn muttered.

"I'll make you tell me." I said. "I'd love to see you try." Zayn challenged. "Challenge accepted." I smirked before tackling Zayn and straddling him. Zayn raised an eyebrow at me and I smirked evilly at him before leaning down and kissing the same spot on his neck.

I began to suck on Zayn's neck and he moaned loudly. "I-I'm not going to tell you." Zayn stuttered out between a moan. "Sure." I murmured against his skin before sucking another love bit on his neck. "Oh god. Niall, okay I'll tell you." Zayn moaned.

"I knew that would work." I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "You're a pain in the ass. Anyway, they are dark angels. Now before you start asking questions let me show you something." Zayn said and pushed me off him and stood up.

Zayn shrugged his jacket off and then took his shirt off. Holy shit, he is fucking hot. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." Zayn smirked. "Tosser." I muttered. Zayn chuckled and tossed his shirt at me. "Close your eyes." Zayn said and I shut my eyes.

I sat there with my eyes closed before Zayn told me to open them. When I did open my eyes I was met with a shirtless Zayn, but he had wings. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed. "Let me explain. I'm an angel, but I'm a fallen angel, so no I'm not some goody two shoes angel with a fucking halo. Second, there re dark and light fallen angels. I'm a good angel, but there are dark angels who are after you." Zayn explained.

"What?" I shouted my voice cracking. "There are some things you don't know about yourself, Niall. The only dark angel I know that is around is Harry. I suspect your friend Josh might be one, too." Zayn said and sat next to me. "Wait, Josh can't be! He's too good to be one!" I exclaimed, becoming frantic.

"Niall, I said he might be. Calm down, please. You look like you're about to cry again." Zayn said and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his wings on my arms and realized his wings were wrapped around us, kind of like a blanket.

"So, Harry is one. That makes a shit load of sense because the twat hates me." I muttered. "There's more to it then Harry hating you. He was sent to..." Zayn said but trailed off. "He was sent to do what, Zayn?" I asked, fear rising in my voice.

"Dark angels are sent all over the world to find people with gifts and is supposed to, erm, kill them." Zayn spoke slowly. "Kill?" I croaked and started crying. "That's why I wanted you to hate me. If Harry found out about me, he would know I'm trying to protect you and then he would kill me and the you." Zayn said.

"You aren't fucking helping." I muttered and cried into his neck. "I'm sorry, babe. You wanted to know." Zayn murmured and kissed the top of my head."It's alright, love. I won't let him hurt you." Zayn whispered. "You can't know that." I whispered back.

"I'd rather die, then see you hurt. I was about to kill myself when I found you half dead and bleeding on the floor." Zayn spoke, his voice cracking. "C-can I touch your wings? They look soft." I asked and pulled away from Zayn.

"Sure." Zayn chuckled. I petted his wing like he was kitty and Zayn just laughed at me. "You are adorable." Zayn said I felt my cheeks heat up. I continued petting his wing and he just stared at me. "Are you Edward Cullen now?" I joked.

"Huh?" Zayn asked. "You're staring at me like a mother fucker, Zayn." I smirked and he got the joke. "You're such a little weirdo and I love it." Zayn smirked and kissed my cheek. "I'm not little." I muttered like a kid. "Yes you are and it's so damn cute." Zayn said and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

 I kind of want to stay here forever. Just Zayn and I. The outside world doesn't matter because all that I'm focused on is the beautiful shirtless angel in front of me.

[a/n] I'm having mad Ziall feels after writing that. Aren't they just adorable! Gah! ANyway, please leave a comment telling me what you think and what you're favourite bromance is because I wanna know(: Mine is obviously Ziall. And Larry. I ship bullshit like it's a damn religion gurl! Anygay, feedback helps me with my writing so yeah that's all and I love you all! Stay sexy (: