.07

Niall's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly and someone groaning. I opened my eyes to see Zayn. Whatttt? Why am I in bed with Zayn? Oh yeah, he was crying because his dad and we somehow ended up at Andy's flat. Oh well.

"Niall, will you answer your phone. It's fucking annoying." Zayn muttered and buried his head in a pillow. His voice is so sexy when he wakes up OHMYGOD. Ugh. I'm fangirling. I looked through my pockets and finally found my phone.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked into the phone. "Where are you and where is my car?" Josh shouted. "What? Don't yell. I just woke up." I muttered. "Where are you and where is my car?" Josh asked. "Andy's flat." I answered.

"Why?"

"Long story. Zayn is with me, too."

"Why the fuck is Zayn with you?" Josh exclaimed. "Long story that I'm not going to tell you." I explained. "Ugh. Just bring me my car before school starts." Josh groaned. "Okay. Bye." I hung up before he could say anything and checked the time. Oh great. It's one in the morning.

I put my phone on silent and slipped it back into my pocket. Zayn was cuddled up against me, his face still buried in the pillow. His hair, which was normally styled and perfect, was now all over the place. Aw, he looks so cute like that.

 "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Zayn said. He had a small smirk on his lips and was now looking at me. "Whale then." I joked. "Did you just say whale then?" Zayn asked. "Maybe I did." I smirked at him.

"You're cute, Niall. Like a koala bear." Zayn mumbled sleepily. I blushed and he just chuckled and fell asleep again. I couldn't sleep so I just stared at Zayn. That sounds really creepy. Damn.

I found myself playing with his hair when he wrapped his arms around me and cuddled into my chest. I felt my heart beat faster as he nuzzled against me. It's not like he was doing it on purpose since he's sleeping.

"You're really comfy." Zayn slurred. Guess he isn't sleeping. I felt his breath hit my neck and shivered. His lips brushed against my neck and I froze. Next thing I know, Zayn kissed my neck. "What are you doing?" Wow, way to go Niall.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Zayn retorted and nipped at my neck again. I held a moan back as the fucker continued to kiss and suck on my neck. "It looks like your being annoying." I said, even though it ended in a moan.

"Would your friend have any cereal?" Zayn asked suddenly. "I don't know." Zayn kissed my neck again before untangling himself from me. "I'm gonna go find cereal." Zayn said before getting up and leaving. I sighed and ran my hands over my face and through my hair before getting up and following Zayn.

Zayn was in the kitchen, with a cup of cereal. "Why are you using a cup?" I asked. "Why are you Irish?" Zayn retorted and ate a spoonful of cereal. "Touché." I mumbled and grabbed a bowl and filled it with milk and cereal.

We both sat there awkwardly while eating cereal and then awkwardly put our bowls, well bowl and cup, in the sink. "Wanna watch a movie or something since it's like 2 AM." I asked while checking the time on my phone. "Sure. Why not." Zayn said and followed me into the living room.

"Why the hell does your friend own The Notebook?" Zayn asked as we went through Andy's movies. "Hey, it's a good movie." I exclaimed. "No it's not." Zayn chuckled and tossed it over his shoulder. "Ew. No. Gross. No. Hell no." Zayn said and kept tossing movies over his shoulder.

I just sat back and laughed. He hit me in the face with a movie and I threw it back at him. "No need to break anything, Nialler." Zayn smirked as I missed him and hit a plant. "I can break whatever I want. Including you." I joked.

"You can break me, but only in bed." Zayn smirked. I felt the heat rush to my face at his words and looked around awkwardly. "H-have you found a movie yet?" I asked. Smooth, Horan. Real smooth. "Yeah, Paranormal Activity 3." Zayn smirked and tossed the movie to me.

I caught it, instead of being hit in the face with it. "Seems legit." I muttered as Zayn walked over to the couch. I put the movie in and walked over to the couch. I sat next to Zayn so that I wasn't touching him, but the fucker had different plans.

At first, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Then, he pulled me even closer so I was almost sitting in his lap. Now, about half way through the damn movie, I'm sitting in Zayn's lap and he keeps smirking at me.

"I will slap that smirk off your face." I grumbled. "Why don't you kiss it off?" Zayn said, the damn smirk still there. I shot him a dirty look before turning my attention back to the movie. I jumped and clung onto Zayn as some creepy old bitch popped up.

Zayn just chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, holding me in place. "Is someone afraid?" Zayn chuckled. "Fuck you." I muttered. "I'd gladly fuck you." Zayn said and my cheeks turned red. Zayn just laughed at me and I shot him daggers.

"You're an ass." I mumbled. "I'm aware of that."

*****

We ended up watching more movies until about 7 o'clock when Josh called and told me to bring his car back. I finally was able to get off Zayn, since he wouldn't let go of me at all while we were watching movies.

"Josh wants his car back. Greedy bastard." I joked. "Yeah, my mum is probably wondering where I am." Zayn said, his voice now heavy. He didn't say much as we got in the car and started driving back. Zayn's phone went off and he ignored it.

"Thank fucking go, my dad isn't here." Zayn exclaimed as we pulled up to our houses. "Thanks for, everything I guess." Zayn muttered. "It's no big deal, just helping a friend." I said. "Well, thanks again." He said.

He had his hand on the door handle before turning to me again. "I should probably give you this, too." Zayn said before leaning over and kissing me. He had pulled away before I could react and smirked at me then got out.

Did I just kiss Zayn Malik? Holy shit I did.

_________________________

[a/n] WOO ZIALL ACTION YAY! Sorry it's short but there was Ziall fluff!